putting razor blades in your mouth when in jail

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Hardcore
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: tec699
no way... they aren't allowed to have razor blades

Cons also aren't allowed to have drugs in jail but they manage to sneak it by the guards. This ex-con told me that the razor blades are given to them from the outside.
well if they get razor blades so easily i am suprised they don't slice more guards up and escape

Because there are several layers of security in a prison. You think the front gate is the only one? And you think it's as easy as walking up to it, taking out the guard, and that's it? Even moving from block to block, it's like a water dam. You walk through the first gate, and the second gate won't open until the one behind you is closed. AND everything is controlled behind a metal booth with bulletproof glass at each gate.
thanks, guess you know a lot more about the big house than i do.

KoolDrew

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
My brother is in prison and he was telling me how some people would sneak drugs in by sticking it up their ass..

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: KoolDrew
My brother is in prison and he was telling me how some people would sneak drugs in by sticking it up their ass..
what's he in for?
I'm guessing drug trafficking.