Publishers Clearing House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
“You may already be a winner!”

Well, I guess I won’t be hanging around here after August 31 as I have already been specially selected to win the Publishers Clearing House Super Prize of $5,000 a week for life! I’ve been notified literally every day from them and the Prize Patrol has already specifically confirmed my home address.

Has anyone else noticed the ferocity of the PCH emails? I’m sure there are many people who feel that they must purchase some of the PCH overpriced junk to get that extra entry to win the contest.

Just so you know, the PCH has awarded more than $223 million in prizes since the promotional sweepstakes began in 1967. The PCH continues to say that you do not have to purchase anything in order to win.

So, what are the odds of winning the Super Prize? To put it in perspective, the odds of winning the Powerball lottery are about 1 in 175 million. The online estimates for the PCH is currently at 1 in 1.2 billion. Should you enter the PCH? Sure, if you want to absolutely, undeniably end up on tons of marketing email lists.

Part of how they pay out these sweepstakes is selling their email lists! Where do you think they get these millions of dollars to pay people along with their own high salaries? How about buying a magazine subscription?!

Last edited:

keird

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
“You may already be a winner!”

Well, I guess I won’t be hanging around here after August 31 as I have been specially selected to win the Publishers Clearing House Super Prize of $5,000 a week for life! I’ve been notified literally every day from them and the Prize Patrol has already specifically confirmed my home address.

Has anyone else noticed the ferocity of the PCH emails? I’m sure there are many people who feel that they must purchase some of the PCH overpriced junk to get that extra entry to win the contest.

Just so you know, the PCH has awarded more than $223 million in prizes since the promotional sweepstakes began in 1967. The PCH continues to say that you do not have to purchase anything in order to win.

So, what are the odds of winning the Super Prize? To put it in perspective, the odds of winning the Powerball lotter are about 1 in 175 million. The online estimates for the PCH is currently at 1 in 1.2 billion. Should you enter the PCH? Sure, if you want to absolutely, undeniably end up on tons of marketing email lists.

Part of how they pay out these sweepstakes is selling their email lists!

Meh. I use Verizon Wireless and their rewards program is awesome if you're a man. I got Field & Stream and Wired subscriptions for free. National Geographic, Popular Mechanics and Readers Digest subscriptions $25/total. 5 subscriptions should cover the 5 magazines I would buy at a newsstand in the next year.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
One month I entered every day and played all their games and didn't even win $20. It's such a damn scam. I bet I have better luck wining the lotto! Well, at least $3. :rolleyes:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I used to do the mail in version way back in the day. I never won anything, but the complicated entry process was good for wasting some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.