PUBG for $24.64! Thought it worth sharing.

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
Capture.png

image.png

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
True but its the cheapest I've found online. I figured it was worth sharing. Some people like me might be on a budget and that extra $5 might come in handy else where. So I figure I'd share :p

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
I think is best to wait for Halloween sales, it may be cheaper. Probs not. Same happen to dayz no discounts so unfair.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
I'm waiting for an extreme discount on this game because I have too much going on right now gaming-wise.

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
I'm waiting for an extreme discount on this game because I have too much going on right now gaming-wise.
I know Right?
I just bought Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition for $24 so PUBG is definitely something I will get later next year. Going to sink some hours in Dying Light now :) $24 is a great deal for the whole collection and the player base is still alive according to Steam Charts. Really excited!

I am almost half way done with The Evil Within 2, after I beat that its nothing but Dying Light for me, I wanted this game for a while.

Feb 4, 2009
I think is best to wait for Halloween sales, it may be cheaper. Probs not. Same happen to dayz no discounts so unfair.

week over week and month over month their sales keep increasing. I doubt we'll see any sale on it until their sales volume levels off. I'd like to pick it up myself and honestly $30 for what appears to be a fun game is a fair price. I just have too much to do right now.

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
week over week and month over month their sales keep increasing. I doubt we'll see any sale on it until their sales volume levels off. I'd like to pick it up myself and honestly $30 for what appears to be a fun game is a fair price. I just have too much to do right now.
Me I don't have much going on right now. I Just feel scared to pay $30 for the game and not like it, but then again they do have Refund on Steam. I'll just wait till next year or when my Wallet is loaded to buy it. I have other games on my priority that I want to play. Dying Light being one of them and just bought it last night. I was tempted to jump on the #hype Train for PUBG But I am going to wait, maybe Summer or fall 18