Psychologist Mary Trump explains why her uncle's mental health is 'deteriorating'

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It seems to me the way Trump handles this constant barrage of exposing his crimes against the nation and the calls for him to be held accountable via indicting him and jailing him is to internalize the mounting seething hate and fear it's causing him into a brain busting boiling cauldron whose sole intent and purpose is to get payback on his tormentors and the only way he can do that is to avoid getting disqualified from being reelected.

To that end, he must keep his supporters from straying out of his control by incessantly reminding them that he (they) were cheated out of what was assuredly a guaranteed victory lap back to the White House. He's led them to believe that it was impossible for him (them) to lose so obviously he (they) must have been cheated out of that supposed victory of theirs, in complete ambivalence toward and abject denial of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It's the only way he (they) can rationalize their way around the preponderance of evidence that spoke to a clear and legitimate win for Biden. So under the guise of "making sure that elections are once again safe and secure" the Repubs are going about their way to make sure they won't lose ever again.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
American culture is such that Donald Trump is the perfect Avatar of what everybody steeped in that culture aspires to be. People of that culture would kill to have his ego. Just imagine being totally selfish and being at the same time totally guilt free. If I worship him perhaps I too can lose all feelings of guilt and gorge on my pent up inner lusts. Can you feel it Bro?

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
It seems to me the way Trump handles this constant barrage of exposing his crimes against the nation and the calls for him to be held accountable via indicting him and jailing him is to internalize the mounting seething hate and fear it's causing him into a brain busting boiling cauldron whose sole intent and purpose is to get payback on his tormentors and the only way he can do that is to avoid getting disqualified from being reelected.

To that end, he must keep his supporters from straying out of his control by incessantly reminding them that he (they) were cheated out of what was assuredly a guaranteed victory lap back to the White House. He's led them to believe that it was impossible for him (them) to lose so obviously he (they) must have been cheated out of that supposed victory of theirs, in complete ambivalence toward and abject denial of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It's the only way he (they) can rationalize their way around the preponderance of evidence that spoke to a clear and legitimate win for Biden. So under the guise of "making sure that elections are once again safe and secure" the Repubs are going about their way to make sure they won't lose ever again.
That, to sum up, is to say that the Republican Party's agenda is creating a false narrative to facilitate them seizing power while destroying democracy in America.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Looks like Arunita got suicided.
Oh, Dear, Either that or a mercy killing. I do wonder, however, for whose sake the mercy was intended, as I seem, all of a sudden, to be feeling now rather chipper.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Perfect timing for this thread to get bumped:

The orange monkey is probably throwing stuff (maybe his head) against the wall right after, screaming to his people about the small size he's seeing.

:D
This pisses me off. No TV MSN has done anything, except cover his list of grievances speech and him going all QANON. They haven't shown that the arena is 1/3 full maybe.

Reactions: Pohemi and Leeea

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
This pisses me off. No TV MSN has done anything, except cover his list of grievances speech and him going all QANON. They haven't shown that the arena is 1/3 full maybe.
If the video was taken before everyone arrived that would explain everything. This seems like a nothingburger to me. Who cares if no one showed up? I sure as hell didn't buy a ticket.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You don't know anything about the video but cling to the idea that it's hurting Trump. You'll have to excuse me for finding that to be just a tad pathetic.

Apparently you can be this dumb for real.

I'm not sure if you're aware of reality here. Trump cares. I don't personally care if you think it's hurting him. His persona is on full display often enough for anyone that pays attention and isn't an ignoramus to know what's up.

What's your excuse? Are you ignorant or dumb?

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

it's strange that people like @Greenman would offer such obvious rubbish as some sort of reasonable input into just another scenrio where Trump's persona is tested, tried and true. I mean, it's decades in the spotlight, and Trumps always been the same. Simply doesn't matter when a photo is taken, it's gotta be the bigliest, the best, always.

Seems to be that @Greenman is just another adorable deplorable with a heavy bias working to protect his fragile ego, very similar to Trump himself. Shocking.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
If the video was taken before everyone arrived that would explain everything. This seems like a nothingburger to me. Who cares if no one showed up? I sure as hell didn't buy a ticket.
You don't know anything about the video but cling to the idea that it's hurting Trump. You'll have to excuse me for finding that to be just a tad pathetic.
And yet, you had to comment ignorantly anyway.
Apparently you can be this dumb for real.
Oh he can, and he is. Sometimes it is feigned ignorance (aka disingenuousness), sometimes it is quite real. Bigly.

Reactions: iRONic

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
...Trump must be mentally relieved his Mar-a-Lago was spared.
While it may be a humorous meme, it was quite a stretch to tie this into the thread that you started. There was probably a better place to have posted this so that it wasn't entirely random and OT. :rolleyes:

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
While it may be a humorous meme, it was quite a stretch to tie this into the thread that you started. There was probably a better place to have posted this so that it wasn't entirely random and OT. :rolleyes:
closest thread i can think of to post this.
didnt feel like creating a new thread just for the meme.
can't put this in OT because political.

and why are you so angry that i put the meme in this thread?
from your posts in P&N, You dont seem like Repub? (or i'm remembering wrong person)

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
closest thread i can think of to post this.
didnt feel like creating a new thread just for the meme.
can't put this in OT because political.

and why are you so angry that i put the meme in this thread?
from your posts in P&N, You dont seem like Repub? (or i'm remembering wrong person)
Angry? Didn't sound angry as I typed it. Questioning your reasoning is not anger. Are you a Lezunto alt or vice versa?

There's a HUGE random political meme-oriented thread in P&N. You wouldn't have had to dig deep to find it.

Or perhaps the newer thread on Ian?

The eyeroll is still very valid.

Reactions: iRONic