PSYCHO Vs Telemarketer!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JoeyM

Nov 18, 2003
Damn, that's funny. I have to start bringing a tape recorder to work with me so I can post some of the conversations I have. I had forgotten how funny crazy people are. Nutty people are so common that I don't think about them after work any more. Except to feel sorry for them.

When I first started work 15 years ago, I would have half a dozen stories to tell my wife when I got home. Now when she asks me if anything happened at work, I rarely have anything to say. Not because work isn't as insane as it always was but because it's all become routine.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Come on, is it really that hard to use the search function to find out that you were reposting? 10/10 for content :p

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: chambersc
Originally posted by: Pr0d1gy
Originally posted by: ballmode
wow, how did they record that?

staged?

Many of them record every call they make for legal purposes.

but they don't let them to be released. second that it's fake.

It only takes one bored/angry IT guy to copy it off the server, beep or otherwise edit the company name, and then post it somewhere.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
The guy rules, being calm is the best part of it since it makes her even more psycho. I would have asked near the end, "so do I take it you are not interested in this product?". I would have played with her a lot more.

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Aquila76
Originally posted by: chambersc
Originally posted by: Pr0d1gy
Originally posted by: ballmode
wow, how did they record that?

staged?
Many of them record every call they make for legal purposes.
but they don't let them to be released. second that it's fake.
It only takes one bored/angry IT guy to copy it off the server, beep or otherwise edit the company name, and then post it somewhere.
In high school I was a verifier/list manager for a telemarketing company, I've still got a few good ones in a drawer somewhere ;)