Psaki (WH spokeswoman) accused of violating Hatch Act.

Jul 9, 2009

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki promised to "choose my words more carefully" following a Friday complaint from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which claimed she apparently violated the Hatch Act.

In the complaint, the nonpartisan non-profit U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog group called on the Office of Special Counsel to investigate Psaki for comments she made from the White House podium Thursday regarding the Virginia gubernatorial campaign.

In response to the complaint, Psaki told Fox News, "While the president has publicly expressed his support for McAuliffe, we’ll leave it to the press and the campaign to provide commentary on the race. I take ethics very seriously and will choose my words more carefully moving forward."

In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia gubernatorial race by first acknowledging she had "to be a little careful about how much political analysis I do" from the podium. She then went on to say, "Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia."

She says she's sorry and will be more careful in the future.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
No taj here:

Oh look here is taj doing his best whataboutism:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki promised to "choose my words more carefully" following a Friday complaint from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which claimed she apparently violated the Hatch Act.

In the complaint, the nonpartisan non-profit U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog group called on the Office of Special Counsel to investigate Psaki for comments she made from the White House podium Thursday regarding the Virginia gubernatorial campaign.

In response to the complaint, Psaki told Fox News, "While the president has publicly expressed his support for McAuliffe, we’ll leave it to the press and the campaign to provide commentary on the race. I take ethics very seriously and will choose my words more carefully moving forward."

In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia gubernatorial race by first acknowledging she had "to be a little careful about how much political analysis I do" from the podium. She then went on to say, "Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia."

She says she's sorry and will be more careful in the future.

Thats some bad faith bullshit right there. Talking about the OP not the content.
Jfc, have you no shame? like at all?
Integrity?
Nothing?
Honor?
Zilch zero none?

Jul 9, 2009
…looks up past threads where the trump admin violated the hatch act repeatedly.

Nope, no sign of taj there!!

Not only is this traitor a loser, he’s also a hypocrite.

Serious question; do you have a single redeeming quality?
What, is there some requirement that forces me to post in threads you want me too? No, no there is not.

How about you let us know what you said about those supposed violations of the hatch Act by President Trumps people? Come on VW how about you post a link or 2 so we can all get a good laugh about your hypocrisy?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I appreciate psaki being honest and taking responsibility.

Meanwhile Taj's filth party actually had part of the Republican convention at the actual White House. The Trump administration shit on the hatch act constantly and accepted no responsibility.

If only we these mini Goebbels like Taj would go play in traffic and help make the world a better place.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Its almost like you're void of content.

Say, did "taj" shift handler sometime the past year?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I appreciate psaki being honest and taking responsibility.

Meanwhile Taj's filth party actually had part of the Republican convention at the actual White House. The Trump administration shit on the hatch act constantly and accepted no responsibility.

If only we these mini Goebbels like Taj would go play in traffic and help make the world a better place.

Yup, its like watching a person of integrity adjusting herself to adhere to the higher principles she aspires to ... while comparison to the Trump regime .. well there is no comparison, it was all feces.

So how damaged would you have to be, as a human being, to NOT recognize these traits and recognize them as something good?
PRETTY DAMN WELL AND PROPER FUCKED UP, thats how.

Reactions: MrSquished

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
What, is there some requirement that forces me to post in threads you want me too? No, no there is not.

How about you let us know what you said about those supposed violations of the hatch Act by President Trumps people? Come on VW how about you post a link or 2 so we can all get a good laugh about your hypocrisy?

You won’t find any post by me expressing any faux rage about the hatch act, unlike you, you hypocritical piece of shit traitor.

No wonder your family hates you.

Reactions: Meghan54
Jul 9, 2009
Its almost like you're void of content.

Say, did "taj" shift handler sometime the past year?
It's just funny that when it was a Trump person it was "gasp" clutch pearls!!! OMG! ARREST HER !! EEEEK a VIOLATION! Times change, but you ass clowns never do.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
FYI the president is allowed to endorse a candidate. I highly doubt a press Secretary confirming such an endorsement is a violation of the hatch act.

It won’t stop taj the gullible from getting his faux rage on though!

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
If we collectively didn't care about repeated Hatch Act violations in the last administration, we certainly shouldn't care about these ones. Let me know when integrity returns to the US government and we'll talk again.

Reactions: Meghan54

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's just funny that when it was a Trump person it was "gasp" clutch pearls!!! OMG! ARREST HER !! EEEEK a VIOLATION! Times change, but you ass clowns never do.

Post a link to a story you think compare to this one? You fucking cant and you know it. Bad faith.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I think this post from the Kelly Ann Conway thread exemplifies the difference between opinions from people with principals and those without:

That bolded statement there is the violation. Saying that the President is "hugely important". You tell me how that compares to:

Level of campaigning by Sebelius: 2/10
Level of campaigning by Conway: 8/10
That's my evaluation, anyway. Tell me yours.

Let's look at accountability. First, Sebelius:

Now, Conway:

So. On the minor violation, Sebelius spontaneously took accountability when the error was pointed out. Conway was given explicit opportunity to take accountability or to defend her violation and decided instead to ignore it. Now this report is in Trump's hand. We'll see what happens.

Personally, I don't think that this is a big deal in itself. I do think that this is a huge opportunity to see contrast in level of attention to ethical governance and accountability for deviations in application. That contrast is pervasive well beyond this incident and is a big deal.

Jul 9, 2009
FYI the president is allowed to endorse a candidate. I highly doubt a press Secretary confirming such an endorsement is a violation of the hatch act.

It won’t stop taj the gullible from getting his faux rage on though!
Try reading the article. I know it's hard for you, but here's the relevant part.

"In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia gubernatorial race by first acknowledging she had "to be a little careful about how much political analysis I do" from the podium. She then went on to say, "Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia. "

Do you need me to explain it for you using shorter words ?

Jul 9, 2009
If we collectively didn't care about repeated Hatch Act violations in the last administration, we certainly shouldn't care about these ones. Let me know when integrity returns to the US government and we'll talk again.
And i don't care about this one, she said she's sorry, good enough for me, but it still needed to be posted.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Try reading the article. I know it's hard for you, but here's the relevant part.

"In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia gubernatorial race by first acknowledging she had "to be a little careful about how much political analysis I do" from the podium. She then went on to say, "Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia. "

Do you need me to explain it for you using shorter words ?

Feel free to break it down, you’ve got nothing else going for you.

Feb 4, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

Where was OP 2016 to 2020????
He is absolutely outraged about Hatch Act Violations. Fucking comical.

Jul 9, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

Where was OP 2016 to 2020????
He is absolutely outraged about Hatch Act Violations. Fucking comical.
I've made remarks that both sides engage in it and they are both sides of the same coin. For some reason there are people in here that don't think Democrat shit stinks as bad a Republican shit. It's why they like to wallow in it.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
I've made remarks that both sides engage in it and they are both sides of the same coin. For some reason there are people in here that don't think Democrat shit stinks as bad a Republican shit. It's why they like to wallow in it.
Nobody has ever said Dems shit don't stink, you or your propaganda handlers made that up.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

rmacd02

Nov 24, 2015
The projection is strong with this one.