PSA: the belt parkway at 6 am.

Al Neri

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2002
real fun place when ur driving home 1/2 drunk 1/2 tired and 1/2 asleep.

---

Sorry, but your thread was crapped to death by the foul mouthed children.

AnandTech Moderator

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: cpals
Originally posted by: DaTT
Originally posted by: matstars
:);)

I can't believe you respond with a :) and a ;) . Leave. Stop posting.

I think it's a joke... not a funny one, but a joke...

no, i think he doesn't care. why would he have made this thread anyway? he probably knows it is going to piss people off, which is good enough for all the aforementioned responses.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
why is it cool to brag about being drunk? if you are in high school, i guess it's normal. if not, it's just sort of pathetic.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: tami
Originally posted by: cpals
Originally posted by: DaTT
:);)

I can't believe you respond with a :) and a ;) . Leave. Stop posting.

I think it's a joke... not a funny one, but a joke...

no, i think he doesn't care. why would he have made this thread anyway? he probably knows it is going to piss people off, which is good enough for all the aforementioned responses.

yeah
there's a pic of an asshat if I ever saw one. Proud to have driven while drunk? :|

Choralone

Dec 2, 1999
real fun place when ur driving home 1/2 drunk 1/2 tired and 1/2 asleep.

Do everyone a favor and go die in a fire and remove yourself from the gene pool. Drunk driving is not fun or cool. I've seen too much destruction in my life alone from drunk drivers. :|

Al Neri

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2002
i am from staten island.

i wasnt drunk. it was the morning after feel like sh|t feeling, im sure plenty of you drive home the morning after drinking when u feel like crap.

and then you all make comments about how I look:confused:? that's the sign of being real cool if i ever saw one:thumbsup:

Al Neri

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2002
this got me thinking so ill clear up a little

i never ever condone driving while drunk, i have only driven once while drunk on a new years eve and i still thank God that everything ended up ok and it was only 3 blocks (no excuse)..... i have friends that do it all the time and i every time im in a situation where they are the only option for a ride i've called a cab(3x about)

so basically this was taken out of context due to my poor wording. i couldn't sleep long last night at my buddies so i just got up around 7 after passing out at 3 and drove home... then i got home early no1 was up, my phone was dead and felt like ranting to someone/thing so i posted this thread. [/explanation]

the fact that people on this board stooped to making comments about me by my appearance however

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
If you passed out from drinking at 3 and were on the road at 7 you were still drunk. You should have kept sleeping it off or called someone. Best to err on the side of caution than to risk your life or someone else's.

Even if you were only a bit buzzed at that point, all it would have taken is some driving maneuver that caught the attention of a cop and if you blew 0.08 or more, it's off to the jail for booking and arraignment.

Let's hope you've learned from this.