PSA: Passing gas in an office is not acceptable

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
That's all there is to it.

I've been sitting here for 4 hours smelling someone's egg salad they ate last night for dinner. If you work in an office, there are bound to be hallways you can drop the bomb in, or as a last resort the bathroom where it belongs.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Someone needs to link to the "don't mix beer and aspirin" scene in "Last King of Scotland".

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
They should be saved up for places with poor airflow, like stairwells, elevators, and meetings.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Modular
That's all there is to it.

I've been sitting here for 4 hours smelling someone's egg salad they ate last night for dinner. If you work in an office, there are bound to be hallways you can drop the bomb in, or as a last resort the bathroom where it belongs.

I haven't figured out who the biggest idiot is yet, you or the person doing the farting. I mean, you're the one who chose to sit there and bear it for 4 hours. 10 minutes into it, I would have checked out sick. ;)

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
They should be saved up for places with poor airflow, like stairwells, elevators, and meetings.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
I can't be bothered to get up and go to the bathroom every 20 minutes or however long it takes for me to build up the next B2 bomber.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
you have 2 choices

1. tell the person to take it outside
2. move

if you do neither of the above STFU

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Citrix
you have 2 choices

2. move

You sir, have never worked in an office. That or never at a large corporation.

Option #1 would result in a visit from HR and a write-up. :laugh:
Option #2 is a no go as we all have our own desks.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
you have 2 choices

2. move

Then obviously you must kill him.

Or keep a can of Febreeze in your desk drawer.

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
take it up to his manager and say

Your direct report's proactive mobilization of his internal bodily odor is undermining my ability to contribute synergy to our professional ecosystem of productivity.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Pah... I refuse to complain about workplace flatulence when a far worse beast is around lately, the fitness center flatulence.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: torpid
Pah... I refuse to complain about workplace flatulence when a far worse beast is around lately, the fitness center flatulence.
LOL, if you've never accidently squeezed one out at the gym you aren't working hard enough. It is rather embarrassing though, you just have to pretend that it didn't happen.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
LOL, if you've never accidently squeezed one out at the gym you aren't working hard enough. It is rather embarrassing though, you just have to pretend that it didn't happen.

Yeah, I am talking about guys or gals who are releasing CONSTANT gas for their entire workout.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
you have 2 choices

2. move

lol, ive only done corp IT for the past 10 years for a multi-national company. but keep on ASSuming things it will take you far.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Yeah, I am talking about guys or gals who are releasing CONSTANT gas for their entire workout.
Uhh yeah, if you got gas that bad you need to take the day off.:shocked: