PSA--NASA is not going to blow up a comet.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Vertimus
Why? What's wrong with blowing up a comet?

Fifty years ago one might have asked what's wrong with lynching a black man. I thought we had moved beyond all that.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Wallydraigle

Fifty years ago one might have asked what's wrong with lynching a black man. I thought we had moved beyond all that.

Friggin' hippie. Next you'll be saying that we should give comets the right to vote and own land.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: slick230

Friggin' hippie. Next you'll be saying that we should give comets the right to vote and own land.

No way. You can't own property man.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: slick230

No way. You can't own property man.

Your property owns you! :Q

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
OMG I'M GONNA SUE THEM CAUSE THEY'RE CAUSING AN IMBALANCE IN THE COSMIC FORCES MY HOROSCOPE WILL BE WRONG!!!!

sonz70

Banned
Apr 19, 2005
I think it's a good idea. I'm mostly inland from any tidal waves it hitting the ocean will cause, so :beer: for me. :)

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
But what about that scientology flick, Return from Witch Mountain or something. Is NASA trying to kill Kristy Alley and John Travolta?

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Will we be able to see the explosion if they do collide?

Someone said it's like shooting a bullet into a bullet so the actual chances of them colliding are pretty slim. :(

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: ironwing
But what about that scientology flick, Return from Witch Mountain or something. Is NASA trying to kill Kristy Alley and John Travolta?

God I hope so.