PSA: More Is Not Always Better

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
"Seventeen...." *phwssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhht*

"Eighteen..." *phshwwssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht*

"Nineteen!" *shpwshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht*

"Phew....I'm wiped. Think I'll have a quick smoke and then let these here bug bombs work their magic......"

:p

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
470 square foot house? I didn't even know they made houses that small. More like a shack.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
I'm still not sure what's sadder about this:

The fact that the roach problem probably won't go away or the fact that this EXACT SAME THING happened about 3 years ago in the same area of San Diego. I kid you not.

rolleye.gif

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Encryptic

The fact that the roach problem probably won't go away or the fact that this EXACT SAME THING happened about 3 years ago in the same area of San Diego. I kid you not.

rolleye.gif
WHY YOU GOTTA AIR OUT ALL MY PERSONAL BUSINESS ON SOME ONLINE COMMUNITY ENCRYPTIC !?!?

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: anxi80

rolleye.gif
WHY YOU GOTTA AIR OUT ALL MY PERSONAL BUSINESS ON SOME ONLINE COMMUNITY ENCRYPTIC !?!?

"That's what the Internet's for: Slandering others anonymously! Stopping the flick isn't going to stop that!"

;)

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002

"That's what the Internet's for: Slandering others anonymously! Stopping the flick isn't going to stop that!"

;)
Encryptic, YOU DA BOMB IN PHANTOMS, YO! :D

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

;)
Encryptic, YOU DA BOMB IN PHANTOMS, YO! :D

LOL! :D

Figured you'd pick up on the reference. :beer::D:beer:

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
of course im not going to pass up the opportunity to quote a kevin smith flick. (already did a 'Mallrats' one earlier) ;)
Banky: God, I'm so embarrassed.
Hooper: You should be. They took your intellectual property and turned it into one 90-minute long gay joke. It was like watching "Batman & Robin" all over again.