PSA: Mad Men Season 3 Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
I didn't know it was coming back so soon until I saw the date on the side of a bus this evening. Can't wait for the new season, but might have to watch reruns or start taping since it's on "late".

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
loved the episode last night... but is the actress who plays Joan pregnant irl or somthing?

she looked kinda big last night, but I didn't want to say anything about it because I was watching the show with my sister and weight is kind of a touchy subject between us since I've lost like 200 pounds and she's gained them.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: n yusef
The sex seen between Sal and the repair man was hot. :D

It was repulsive and totally unnecessary. One of my afghan friends ran away. :( :|

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Perknose
Great show. :thumbsup:

yep.

and why didn't I see this post in a more timely manner? :| (not to worry, though, I was primed and waiting for it)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: TehMac
Originally posted by: n yusef
The sex seen between Sal and the repair man was hot. :D

It was repulsive and totally unnecessary. One of my afghan friends ran away. :( :|

I wouldn't really call it repulsive or unnecessary. well...I can imagine repulsive being a matter of taste, but unnecessary? absolutely not.

and he was a bellhop, btw. Kind of glad they didn't drag out the "IS HE GAY?" storyline any further.

Redfraggle

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2009
I missed it because I don't have cable anymore. I think it's easily the only show on cable that I'd bother having cable for. I'll watch it online or something somewhere. I love that show, and I usually hate TV serials like that.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: zinfamous
and he was a bellhop, btw. Kind of glad they didn't drag out the "IS HE GAY?" storyline any further.

I was kinda kidding. But my Afghan friend did run away :(

It was pretty obvious since Episode 1 Season 1 that Sal was a closeted homosexual.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TehMac
Originally posted by: zinfamous

I was kinda kidding. But my Afghan friend did run away :(

And by "Afghan friend" you mean . . .? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.