PSA: Lets tone down the expletives people!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
It's kind of the same logic employed by the guys who spell God as "G-d"...

I god, I am a geek. I was wondering "wtf does god have to do with GD for Apache?"

LemonHead

Golden Member
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: xxAgentCowxx
Originally posted by: LemonHead
Originally posted by: LemonHead I smell a cock comin'....
Do that alot dont you?

OMG! you are soooo clever! HAHAHAHAHAH that is sooooooo damn funny! WOW you should be a comedy writer for a sit-com! OMG I am sooooooo owned bu you! WOW! you are sooooooo rad!

rolleye.gif

Mmmhm. Cause everyone here is so clever in the first place.
But I can understand why you're so bitter, I would be too if some guy shot his load in my nose.

Listen xxAgentAssLickxx, what is your major malfunction? Are you just naturally an asshat or do you go out of your way to show the rest of the ATOT community that you have no class? Bite me and die! I did nothing to you so piss off, n00b.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Do that alot dont you?

OMG! you are soooo clever! HAHAHAHAHAH that is sooooooo damn funny! WOW you should be a comedy writer for a sit-com! OMG I am sooooooo owned bu you! WOW! you are sooooooo rad!

rolleye.gif

But I can understand why you're so bitter, I would be too if some guy shot his load in my nose.

Listen xxAgentAssLickxx, what is your major malfunction? Are you just naturally an asshat or do you go out of your way to show the rest of the ATOT community that you have no class? Bite me and die! I did nothing to you so piss off, n00b.

It's called a fvcking joke you bitch ass munch. Stop sh!tting your pants and just fvcking chill, asshole. :D

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Do that alot dont you?

rolleye.gif

That stick must be really uncomfortable shoved that far up there.

LemonHead

Golden Member
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Do that alot dont you?
rolleye.gif
Mmmhm. Cause everyone here is so clever in the first place. But I can understand why you're so bitter, I would be too if some guy shot his load in my nose.
It's called a fvcking joke you bitch ass munch. Stop sh!tting your pants and just fvcking chill, asshole. :D

Oh......ahh......hahahahahahahahah! It was real funny. :lips:

LemonHead

Golden Member
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: werk
Do that alot dont you?
rolleye.gif
Mmmhm. Cause everyone here is so clever in the first place. But I can understand why you're so bitter, I would be too if some guy shot his load in my nose.
That stick must be really uncomfortable shoved that far up there.

Hey, it's my stick so back off!!

;)