PSA: Ladies (and gents) if you're going to cancel on the person you had plans with.

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Thanks lady, I started cooking thanksgiving dinner for you.. and now you're not coming.

Don't expect me to say Aww that sucks, after I've spent hte past 5 hours cooking and cleaning.

Thanks

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: RyanSengara
Thanks lady, I started cooking thanksgiving dinner for you.. and now you're not coming.

Don't expect me to say Aww that sucks, after I've spent hte past 5 hours cooking and cleaning.

Thanks

hmm ok err..

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: RyanSengara

Thanks

:(

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: tfinch2
LOL you got served.

No, not really. I just went and bought a 12 pack and my buddies are coming over to eat my turkey then we're going to watch the game.

Not really.

I just don't like how people feel that it's appropriate to cancel on short notice then expect some sympathy from the person they cancelled on.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
she's testing you.

you should have told her how it was. "Listen, I don't appreciate you not showing up when you say you will. If you're going to continue to act like this, then I don't want to get to know you."

This lets her know exactly who you are. If she thinks you're a "jerk" - agree, then kick her to the curb.

bitches need to learn how to be dealt with

for real though

and it don't stop

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Women are heartless man. Most likely she found a bigger better deal for the day.

After my ex broke up with me she kept calling and I made plans with her. She never showed up or called. I took all day to go food shopping and made dinner. She came up with some lame excuse that was a lie. I caught her at it and called her out on it. Someone needed to teach her she can't get away with that kind of crap and she's not as smart as she thinks she is. She still tried to make more plans with me after that.