PSA: If you make decaf coffee at work you are worse than hitler

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
srsly whoever did this, I hope you get infected by MERS.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
there's no dedicated decaf pot?

last place I worked that had a multi-pot system, there was one designated pot that was to be used for decaf coffee.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
well, actually, its not quiet that bad, I keep my coffee consumption to around 2 cups in the morning, before 10:00 AM, after that I do not consume coffee. If I really feel like, I will get decaf or some flavored water in form of Lipton's tea. Right now in the mood for some white tea, mango+peach flavor. that thing smells just awesome, and at 15mg, close enough to decaf.

roguerower

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2004
I cut out almost all caffeine for the first 4 months of this year. I slipped a handful of times and had redbulls when driving back from the dropzone after a day of jumping and was dead tired. It's amazing how much more awake I am in the mornings now and how much more effective coffee/caffeine is.

That said, we switched out our pot machine for a Keurig. There's only two of us in the job trailer and between the two of us we might drink two cups a day. No reason to waste water and coffee for that or to make a pot when all I want is one cup. I also think coffee tastes better out of the keurig than out of the commercial pot.

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
I've often wanted to go postal on some of the caffeine junkies in the office. They make _me_ jittery. If you can't function at 9AM without a quart of hi-test coffee flowing through your veins, you're one fucked up unit.

mikegg

Golden Member
Jan 30, 2010
I drink decaf. I love the taste of coffee but I don't want to consume that much caffeine at 3PM.

Apple Of Sodom

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2007
I've often wanted to go postal on some of the caffeine junkies in the office. They make _me_ jittery. If you can't function at 9AM without a quart of hi-test coffee flowing through your veins, you're one fucked up unit.

You are goddamn right about that one. And they think it is normal.

You are jittery without it, going without it makes you moody, and you can only function when you have had it. Hmmm...

acheron

Diamond Member
May 27, 2008
Your office still has communal pots of coffee? Do you work with cavemen? Every office I've been in for the past 5 years has had single-serving coffee makers.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
You are goddamn right about that one. And they think it is normal.

You are jittery without it, going without it makes you moody, and you can only function when you have had it. Hmmm...

I love my caffeine addiction. Fuck ya'll.

=)

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Your office still has communal pots of coffee? Do you work with cavemen? Every office I've been in for the past 5 years has had single-serving coffee makers.

If they were single serving, how would all the lazy good for nothings drink coffee? I am convinced a grand total of 3 people actually make coffee when it is running low at my office (myself being one of them).