PSA: If you are going to Update your thread PLEASE put the update in your original post. **UPDATED**

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
If you are going to update a thread, and yes I am all for updating threads, please edit your original post to include the update.

Feel free to post it in the thread, then C-n-P the update and stick it in the OP. Nothing is worse than lurking an interesting thread, then having to wade through possibly hundreds of posts looking for your update.

That is all, please return to your regularly scheduled nothingness.

UPDATE #1

Adding pics to drive the point home

Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Sluggo
If you are going to update a thread, and yes I am all for updating threads, please edit your original post to include the update.

Feel free to post it in the thread, then C-n-P the update and stick it in the OP. Nothing is worse than lurking an interesting thread, then having to wade through possibly hundreds of posts looking for your update.

This is laid out clearly on page 1 in the handbook.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Originally posted by: HomeBrewerDude
Originally posted by: Sluggo

This is laid out clearly on page 1 in the handbook.

Sadly most people skip this, in a big hurry to get to the naked pics of Zim on page 4