PSA-free book about coronvirus

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Since this is THE news topic for the last five months or so, I thought it deserved a post here. This is a just released e-book (KIndle format) by a doctor/lawyer, currently absolutely free-also is included in Kindle Unlimited. I've just started reading it, is seems to be a straight forward fact based explanation of what has happened so far. I'm only about 10% into it but one thing I've learned is the immunity to coroviruses generally tends to be short lived, as little as a couple of months. That's not good news.

If you are at all interested grab it fast. Books tend to stay free on Amazon for brief periods of time.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Either this book was written real early on, or it is full of selective science/political bias. (It's a companion book to one about how great our "free market" medical system is). Starting around page 50 the author goes into pretty much a full court press on how much potential hydroxychloroquine has as a treatment or even a preventive.

Oh well, the first part of the book does a good job (as far as this layman can tell) explaining viruses, etc. and setting out the actual early timeline of this pandemic.

For a free book, it's arguably worth it.