PSA: Doritos Gucamole flavor will color your stool.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jessicak

Aug 15, 2003
You know what else does that to your stool? Those black and orange fortune cookies that I used to get from Pick Up Stix around Halloween.

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
eat a corn muffin with hawaiian punch for breakfast. i thought i had colen cancer before i figured out what it was.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Eat a couple big scoops of black licorice ice cream.

You haven't seen green until you've done that.

:p

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Drinking way too much beer will not only turn your poop green but also give it an all new consistency!

The cheaper, the greener!

midwestfisherman

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2003
Black licorice will turn it a blackish-green color. First time I saw that I was WTF?!?! Red pistacios will turn it a nice bright red too. That was a bit startling the first time that happened. :Q

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Store brand Fruity Pebbles made my poopies rainbow colors. I saw green and I know I saw blue. I think there might have been something redish in it.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
eat a corn muffin with hawaiian punch for breakfast. i thought i had colen cancer before i figured out what it was.

You too?

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
Originally posted by: C'DaleRider
Stuff that uses blue food coloring will do the same thing.....color it green. Purple grape juice and blue/purple colored popsicles are infamous for doing it.

Yeah that light blue powerade does it. Its pretty freaky.

akodi

Golden Member
Jan 29, 2003
how much of the stuff did you eat? it seems it would take quite a bit of snacking to change poop color.

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Quick list of foods that will color your stool as confirmed by me:

Flaming Hot Cheetos , Red-Orange
7-11 Slurpee, Cherry or Blueberry, Dark red or teal
Guacamole Doritos , green. I think I ate roughly 1/5 of the bag.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: compudog
I like the chips. I usually do not examine my stool so I never noticed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's odd. I usually make mine into shapes before I flush.

hahahaha... that made me laugh so hard.. "I made a pigeon!"

Black88GTA

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
If you have any amount of green beer on St. Pattys day that'll happen. The intensity of the color varies with amount consumed.

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
Originally posted by: C'DaleRider
Stuff that uses blue food coloring will do the same thing.....color it green. Purple grape juice and blue/purple colored popsicles are infamous for doing it.

Boo Berry cereal! I seriously thought something was wrong with me until my wife asked, "Does that cereal make your poop green?" Whew, what a relief. Now, I like to buy it for thr green poop.