PSA: Don't title your game mods anything remotely similar to a TV show/movie...

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Nah, eventually either ISP's will lose most of their clients and scratch their heads thinking..oh..maybe we screwed up or people will lost interest in the internet and go back to listening to their weekly "movies" on the radio.

Nvidiaguy07

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2008
Nah, eventually either ISP's will lose most of their clients and scratch their heads thinking..oh..maybe we screwed up or people will lost interest in the internet and go back to listening to their weekly "movies" on the radio.

lose their customers to who? Most places you have maybe 1 or two choices for a provider. This is such fucking bullshit i dont even know where to start.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
lose their customers to who? Most places you have maybe 1 or two choices for a provider. This is such fucking bullshit i dont even know where to start.

Not to mention that Time Warner won't adopt Google Fiber because "they don't see a demand for 1Gbps internet". Well, no they won't ever see the demand because they want to lock you into their TV service contracts and avoid allowing people to finally stream full 1080p + 5.1 surround and whatnot.

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com

Too bad stuck between 2 ISPs to choose from.

I hope that guy is able to sue the pants off the company in error for invasion of privacy.

AdamantC

Apr 19, 2011
Where I live I have two choices for high speed internet. Charter, which I'm using right now and would drop in a picosecond if there was a better option, and AT&T DSHell.

America is pretty much stuck in an internet no man's land where the best you can do is pick the side that has the mustard gas that makes your lungs tingle the least.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Why do I have the urge to create some completely useless avi/mkv/mp4/flv files with titles from movies/tvshowss?

Actually, I don't since my ISP is a local FIOS.