• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

PSA: Diablo II: LoD

Nograts

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2014
Just wanted to leave this here for any of you old timers:

Last night while browsing I stumbled across a streamer playing D2:LoD, and he invited me to join a community titled: SlashDiablo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/slashdiablo/

It's a dedicated gateway for their own community, but coincides with the battle.net ladder resets. It required me to download a regedit and that's about it. When I logged on it looked exactly like battle.net, except there were ZERO spam bots which was nice.

I only got to tinker around for an hour, but there were 150 people online on a Thursday night, so I think I found what I'll be doing this weekend. Also, the rumor is the ladder will be resetting the end of November if you're interested. I will probably be knee deep into Fallout 4 at that point, but I figured this would be a good PSA for some nostalgia if you're looking to get a few hours in of this classic game.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I remember the best game web site I've ever seen, Diabloii.net for Diablo II (gone now).

It was just amazing at how much good info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fenixgoon PC Games 43

ASK THE COMMUNITY