PSA: Adorama has $2 11x14s

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's a periodic sale, but it's nice to be able to order some enlargements for a pittance. Adorama quality is good, and their customer service has been good to me.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but I'm just excited to finally order some prints that have been sitting around. :)

Happy shooting!

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
I got the same email. Looks like it's only going on for a day though :(

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
I took part in this last time. I was VERY disappointed in the quality of the prints. Many still had slivers of white around some edges. The color and overall print quality was not up to my standards.

I shouldn't have to do clean up work on prints to make them work for my portfolio.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: OdiN
I took part in this last time. I was VERY disappointed in the quality of the prints. Many still had slivers of white around some edges. The color and overall print quality was not up to my standards.

I shouldn't have to do clean up work on prints to make them work for my portfolio.

I had one batch that was bad (printer hardware issue), but I contacted customer service. They reprinted everything and sent it out again without question.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny

Nope, the sale is going until 23 Aug, according to the email I received.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: AndrewR

I had one batch that was bad (printer hardware issue), but I contacted customer service. They reprinted everything and sent it out again without question.

This was on two different batches. I was just not impressed enough to recommend or stick with them.

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006

Yup yup, you're right. I misread the email. Do you want to do the honors or posting this in Hot Deals?

nero2

Dec 26, 2002

This was on two different batches. I was just not impressed enough to recommend or stick with them.

Weird, myself and my friends have never had a problem with Adorama's prints. Also, for those in NYC you can pick them prints up instead of having them shipped.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: nero2

Weird, myself and my friends have never had a problem with Adorama's prints. Also, for those in NYC you can pick them prints up instead of having them shipped.

You may not be as particular about color matching and other qualities as I am.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Yup yup, you're right. I misread the email. Do you want to do the honors or posting this in Hot Deals?

Done, thanks for the suggestion. :)