PSA #2: Regarding "F-me" Boots

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
My fiancee has a pair of tall suede boots, also known in the male vernacular as "F*** Me" boots.
I don't know what it is about said boots, but they look very sexy.

My fiancee complains that whenever she wears them, she always gets some comments from male coworkers and passersby. Some range from the less offensive, "Hey, nice boots" and some are more overt than this.

Today, she complained to me that she was at the shopping center picking up lunch for her office and someone driving by actually said out their window "Nice boots, babe!"

I have also heard female coworkers gripe about this.

Here is the bottom line:
Many guys find these boots sexy. Many guys will make comments if they think a woman is sexy. If you wear these boots, men WILL make comments - there's nothing that can change this.

The sad irony is that my fiancee says she loves it when people complement her on her appearance. :confused:

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Yes, there is something about thigh-highs that get my libido pulsing. However, you have to be decently attractive to pull it off. I don't really care to see short fat chicks wearing them. You don't see me wearing a wife beater now do you? I can't pull it off, so why do some people think they can pull it off. Pics of your GF wearing said boots?

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
i think they make them look like sluts, they are ugly as hell

but the do scream fvck me im a whore

Boots make the girl look like a slut? Wow.

Attention ladies: if your legs are cold and you wear boots, you may be a whore.

-geoff

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: ggavinmoss
Originally posted by: Anubis
i think they make them look like sluts, they are ugly as hell

but the do scream fvck me im a whore

Boots make the girl look like a slut? Wow.

Attention ladies: if your legs are cold and you wear boots, you may be a whore.

-geoff
not all boots just the long knee high ones with heels

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Mill
Yes, there is something about thigh-highs that get my libido pulsing. However, you have to be decently attractive to pull it off. I don't really care to see short fat chicks wearing them. You don't see me wearing a wife beater now do you? I can't pull it off, so why do some people think they can pull it off. Pics of your GF wearing said boots?

I should post pics and her e-mail address so that the good folks of ATOT can send her e-catcalls :D

Sorry, no pics. :D

She's 5'4" 125 lbs so she looks reasonably good in them.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
My wife has two pair of leather tall high heeled boots. I love it when she wears them.

I love it more when she wears them with her leather skirt or any mini skirt for that matter. And I have absolutely no problem with her wearing them or the looks, whistles and remarks she gets from them.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

I am finally at a point in my life where I can pull off the wife beater... but never would out in public.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: TallBill

I am finally at a point in my life where I can pull off the wife beater... but never would out in public.

If by "pull off the wife beater" you mean looking like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I'm almost there too :D

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
boots. meh.

Wait till you all get a little older. That's when the women wear fvck me pumps, aka FMPs.

On a side note: While I tried to find a SFW pic of Jamie Lee Curtis in the movie True Lies (to show what fmps look like), I came upon an interesting google find. You can get JPGs of the DVD disk and jacket art for the movie. Now why would anyone want a DVD label of the exact DVD???
rolleye.gif

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
How about pics of just the boots... cuz I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: TuxDave
How about pics of just the boots... cuz I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kinda like this but without the leather vertical stripe.

The real tragedy is that since it's a nice day out, we are going to go for a walk in the park, and this doubtless means she will go home and change first - which means I don't get to see the skirt, the boots, or the pantyhose :(

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Jzero
Originally posted by: TuxDave

Kinda like this but without the leather vertical stripe.

The real tragedy is that since it's a nice day out, we are going to go for a walk in the park, and this doubtless means she will go home and change first - which means I don't get to see the skirt, the boots, or the pantyhose :(

mmmmmmmmmmm.... :)