PS3 remote? Are they serious?

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Does anyone think Sony may change the controller design before they launch it? It looks retarded.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I wouldn't be suprised if they were changed, at least by the time it gets a US release.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
yea it looks strange but im sure itll work fine

just like the giant xbox controller

I don't know. It looks like an ergonomic nightmare. I'm looking at the shoulder buttons and the angle of the *handle-dildos* (for lack of a better term) and wondering how fingers are going to reach those while using the analog stick and face buttons.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
The long handles probably won't change the way you hold it. Sure it doesn't look good, but it probably feels fine. I'm afraid of what the Revolution's "user interface" will look like.

walla

Jun 2, 2001
you mean these new fangled game contraptions don't read my brainwaves yet?

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: Queasy

I don't know. It looks like an ergonomic nightmare. I'm looking at the shoulder buttons and the angle of the *handle-dildos* (for lack of a better term) and wondering how fingers are going to reach those while using the analog stick and face buttons.

it looks to me exactly like a dual shock but with longer handles, to me it seems like this wouldent actually effect hand postiion

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Queasy

it looks to me exactly like a dual shock but with longer handles, to me it seems like this wouldent actually effect hand postiion

Picture of controller - We'll have to agree to disagree. It does not look like a dual-shock to me. I may change my mind once I get one in my hands but it looks uncomfortable to me.

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
It's supposed to rest against your fat stomach so you'll have support, all the while vibrating and settling the pizza and pop you just downed. Cool innovation!