Proud Boys randomly attack couple in Washington DC

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Don't wanna be THAT guy, but maybe the guy you voted for shouldn't be encouraging these kinds of people. This is what YOU support (even if indirectly)...it's not like he hides it.
Unfortunately, you are "that guy". Stating as fact things that exist only in your own mind. Your conclusions are based on emotion, not demonstrable information.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
The one dude yelling "pussy ass bitches" as him and 10 or so people are jumping a helpless female and male who clearly don't want to fight back.

Yeah, we know who the pussy ass bitches are.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Unfortunately, you are "that guy". Stating as fact things that exist only in your own mind. Your conclusions are based on emotion, not demonstrable information.
Which part of my post is incorrect or do you disagree with? (you voting for him or his encouragement of these groups)

Reactions: Pohemi
Nov 29, 2006
I'm not sure what they are proud of. Kind of a stupid name. Maybe when they go to prison they can be "Pound Boys"

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Projecting again. Shocker.

You are "that guy" that makes shit up and is dishonest in order to support his own statements.

Such bullshit. Only in his own mind, things that have been reported repeatedly not just this year but the past 4 years...but yeah, it's all made-up?
Fuck off, you dishonest clown.

Which part of my post is incorrect or do you disagree with? (you voting for him or his encouragement of these groups)
None of it, he's just slinging his shit (aka his OWN subjective non-fact-based opinion) as diversion.

Why do these guys keep chanting "FUCK ANTIFA" when antifa isn't even around?
What exactly are they proud of?
I'm not sure what they are proud of. Kind of a stupid name. Maybe when they go to prison they can be "Pound Boys"
They are proud of being piece of shit cowards.

They keep yelling about non-existent "enemies" (aka Antifa) to produce some bullshit notion that they are a necessity in our country today, and they will "save us" from those damn evuhl libs. :rolleyes:

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Sick, especially that asshole wearing the flag like a cape. That the Republicans in office wrap their hatred, intolerance, and violence in the flag under is despicable. This is the shit that makes it clear the democrats shouldn't bother to work with anyone that won't openly and consistently denounce trumpism, racism, and all the other things the "proud boys" stand for.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo