Protestors hold topless protest against Bullfighting in Spain

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: chuckywang
Maybe it's just me and my bleeding heart, but I find seal clubbing horribly perverse and inhuman.

Well, since seals are not humans, then by default an action taken on a seal including feeding would be inhuman. Or any animal for that matter. In fact, treating an animal like a human is quite wrong in itself.

Sep 12, 2004
What about People for the Ethical Treatment of Agriculture?

Plants are living things too. When you're walking by an apple tree and take a piece of fruit you're essentially ripping off its reproductive organ. Go ahead, take a bite. What's that juice running down your chin? Think about it.

Corn on the cob? Why don't we call it what it really is - corn on the cock.

And Mr. Potato Head? Dressing up a tuber to look like a human? Don't even get me started.

;)

Aug 23, 2000
This thread is making me hungry. In honor of Peta when I go to Jack in the Box for lunch I'll only get the Double cheeseburger instead of the triple. And to appease the Plant lovers, I'll get it with no vegetables.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Wait, they are protesting the Pamplona running of the bulls in Australia??? I guess these are the disgruntled airline employees that can't memorise a few airport codes?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Queasy
Wha?. - Link fixed (NSFW)

<looks at map. sees vasts amounts of water and space between Australia and Spain. scratches head.>

I'd hit it! :thumbsup:

Oh, and OMG!!! There's a nipple visible in one of those pics!!! Hide the childrens!!! :shocked:

lyssword

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2005
There should be a counter protest, with naked men eating bunch of steak and riding bulls.

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Queasy
Wha?. - Link fixed (NSFW)

<looks at map. sees vasts amounts of water and space between Australia and Spain. scratches head.>

<------ Looks at boobies, doesn't bother with maps, or scratching.
BTW, I was just in Spain, and most of the bullfights are, *Sin Sangre*

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Maybe it's just me and my bleeding heart, but I find seal clubbing horribly perverse and inhuman.

Why? It provides jobs during the winter to the Newfies.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: scott
man, that link was disappointing

it was ok until the cameraman focused on their asses. wow, that made my breakfast come up a bit.

and fuck peta. bunch of cowfuckers they are.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Why does it seem like a hugely disproportionate number of peta members are female?

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: nonameo
Why does it seem like a hugely disproportionate number of peta members are female?

because they are emotion driven, unlike steak eating, animal shooting males. :p

Feb 6, 2007

The best part of clubbing baby seals is that if your club happens to break, you don't have to quit. A baby seal will work in a pinch as a club for other baby seals. Hell, it doesn't even have to be one you clubbed yet.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Another thing, does it strike anyone as odd to protest in English when they are in Spain?

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
Originally posted by: bladder23

*waits for retard to make comment about magnifying glass and ants*

i can happily oblige... :D