proof video games help your reaction speeds **PIC**

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
And one time, i banged this uber hot girl, that no other guy in Houston could get.

Another example of when Metroid saved the day!

Balthazar

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: nick1985
Originally posted by: Lager
This thread sucks.

and theres lager...another fine thread crapper ;)

Well, and this is just a suggestion....

Maybe you shouldn't make posts from the short bus?

Seriously, I know the standards are pretty low around here as to what qualifies as a readable ATOT post, but this is scrapping pretty low....

Balthazar

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Yet another thread with you trying to plug the fact that you are (or were) on cross country.

when i saw you posted in my thread, i didnt even have to look and i knew it was thread crap
rolleye.gif
When I saw a new thread posted by you, I didn't even have to look and I knew it was another attention whore post about some stupid running event.

yeah...do a search on my name and tell me how many of my recent posts involved me running... and what do you care anway? jealous that you are fat and out of shape or something?
My weight is average or less than average for my age and height, thank you for asking. Keep using a computer message board to brag about something as menial as high school sports... it's all you have in your pathetic life.

:|

MOMMY DADDY STOP FIGHTING!!!!

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Balthazar
Yet another thread with you trying to plug the fact that you are (or were) on cross country.

when i saw you posted in my thread, i didnt even have to look and i knew it was thread crap
rolleye.gif
When I saw a new thread posted by you, I didn't even have to look and I knew it was another attention whore post about some stupid running event.

yeah...do a search on my name and tell me how many of my recent posts involved me running... and what do you care anway? jealous that you are fat and out of shape or something?
My weight is average or less than average for my age and height, thank you for asking. Keep using a computer message board to brag about something as menial as high school sports... it's all you have in your pathetic life.

which ones daddy?

Balthazar

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Lithium381
Originally posted by: Balthazar

rolleye.gif

which ones daddy?

I think they take turns ;)

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
im just wondering what the pic and video games have to do with each other. How does it prove that video games help? Did you poll the other runners to find out if they ever played video games? By the looks of the whole group, im sure they have.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Lager
This thread sucks.

and theres lager...another fine thread crapper ;)

what is there to crap? i mean honestly... is this suppose to be an awesome thread or something?
i think it sucks too.

PunDogg

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
but it looks like you are just bending over, your legs are even moving other peopl's legs are starting to take a step

Dogg

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
how do we know you didnt cheat and get a head start?!

u cheater! u should be ashamed of yourself

:p

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
thread full of attention whores
thread crappers join in twos
if u're reading this, u must be one too!