Proof of collusion: Trump campaign and Russia

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I think consensus is that Manafort is going to take the wrap for that one... Sad. But this is one thing that CAN tank Trump, per Trumps own admission.. Anyway, Seth has been well ahead of the curve on this one

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
With the prospect of his family being broke and him dying in jail, Manafort can still cooperate

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
IMO this SHOULD be the top thread in PN at the moment.

I mean it is SO blatantly obvious by now that Trump colluded with mega pal Putin to get his show on the road, it is screaming to the skies so much that

- No single Congress critter is in doubt that Trump is a russian plant
- No single Fox News director is in doubt that Tump is a russian puppet
- No single person in the WH is in doubt that Trump is a russian stooge

And still, all you get is .... Crickets. There can be no doubt anymore... and yet, only Crickets.

Take a look around, cause all those crickets are the collaborators.

Reactions: UberNeuman

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yes, I struggle to see exactly what you need in addition to the campaign manager sharing information with Russian intelligence.

Why there aren’t inpeachment proceedings right now is beyond me.

Reactions: TeeJay1952
Feb 4, 2009
Yes, I struggle to see exactly what you need in addition to the campaign manager sharing information with Russian intelligence.

Why there aren’t inpeachment proceedings right now is beyond me.

I think it needs to be proven, to my knowledge this is a court filing
However I agree, if this was President Hillary Clinton it wouldn’t be going the way it is.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
All campaign managers share insider polling data with foreign adversaries. Perfectly normal.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Well, the big non-shock of the week. Hey, all you moronic Trump forum members that kept yelping "Russia! Russia! Russia!" can suck it.

lol.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Reading up on it now. NYT said it was a Ukrainian with ties to Russian oligarchs and this might be why he did it

Why Mr. Manafort wanted them to see American polling data is unclear. He might have hoped that any proof that he was managing a winning candidate would help him collect money he claimed to be owed for his work on behalf of the Ukrainian parties.​
This dude seems as sleezy as they come. Only the best. Question now will be did Trump know. Even if he didn’t the company he kept should be enough imo. Will be very interested in Mueller to hurry the frick up and release the report.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Correction: January 8, 2019
A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not to Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Reading up on it now. NYT said it was a Ukrainian with ties to Russian oligarchs and this might be why he did it

Why Mr. Manafort wanted them to see American polling data is unclear. He might have hoped that any proof that he was managing a winning candidate would help him collect money he claimed to be owed for his work on behalf of the Ukrainian parties.​
This dude seems as sleezy as they come. Only the best. Question now will be did Trump know. Even if he didn’t the company he kept should be enough imo. Will be very interested in Mueller to hurry the frick up and release the report.

How could he not have known is a better question. Let's keep in mind the micromanager already tried to lie about knowing about Stormy payments, and this is a guy who has been chasing Russian attention since the late 80s.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
He probably did know but I’d like to put it on more than just you feel he’s a micro manager.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Correction: January 8, 2019
A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not to Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.

And wtf would those two have done with it? Well, other than pass it on to their Russian friends to use it....

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Poe’s law x 1000. UC is a disingenuous poster who likes to play dumb, parrots propaganda (that has been debunked the multiple times he has spewed them) and concern trolls essentially every thread he touches. So as far as we can tell, he probably would believe something outlandish as that.

Reactions: kitkat22

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
And wtf would those two have done with it? Well, other than pass it on to their Russian friends to use it....

What would a Russian have done with it. My understanding is this was him trying to prove to them he has political sway because he felt they owed him money and it was used to keep their ear. It’s slimy as frick but he wasn’t passing nuclear secrets or anything. And after he had her ear I wonder how he expected to get the money and what he needed to do to get it. Seems like the start of trying to sell his power.

Feb 4, 2009
What would a Russian have done with it. My understanding is this was him trying to prove to them he has political sway because he felt they owed him money and it was used to keep their ear. It’s slimy as frick but he wasn’t passing nuclear secrets or anything. And after he had her ear I wonder how he expected to get the money and what he needed to do to get it. Seems like the start of trying to sell his power.

Depends on the data, if it’s not public data and can be used to hyper target people that’s a super shitty traitorous thing to do.
If it’s manafort trying to pay off some debt that’s a traitorous thing to do.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
He probably did know but I’d like to put it on more than just you feel he’s a micro manager.

That's a woeful comment on how much you know of the guy's history, but I'll be the first to agree national politics shouldn't be about my feels.

Last edited: