Proof Massachusetts Senate Candidate(democrat) is out of touch

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
That's dumb political grandstanding and we all know it though. Good politics, but silly when you think about it.

I mean when you tell someone 'come into my office' do they say 'THAT'S NOT YOUR OFFICE THAT'S THE COMPANY'S OFFICE'?

I am not making any comment on political grandstanding. Only asking when these commercials for Coakley showed up. If they showed up after the debate it is clearly damage control.

Ozoned

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2004
When did this show up? After the debate when Brown spanked the moderator and said "It is not the Kennedys seat it is The Peoples Seat"?

Yea. It must have been a good line since you are infering that the lazy ass Dem candidate stole it because she is to fucking stupid to come up with something on her own.

Edit: I think it just showed up in the last day or two. I guess the bitch is a little slow also.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I am not making any comment on political grandstanding. Only asking when these commercials for Coakley showed up. If they showed up after the debate it is clearly damage control.

If you were not making a comment on his grandstanding, what did you mean by Brown 'spanking' the moderator?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0110/Coakley_and_Schilling.html?showall

This is just hilarious. If there ever was a sinking ship, her campaign is it. In such a liberal state to lose would be embarrassing.

personally i think EVERY politician is out of touch. they all get wrapped up on there own little world and have no clue what most of the people of the US want.

they catter to a very very small group of people (oddly those that help get them elected..) and do not mingle or talk to very many to really get a clue.