Prominent Southern Idiot/GOP Leader Promotes Secession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Happy President's day.

However some GOP mistake that's it's Putin's birthday. Not so, but they insist on gifts anyway.

In this plan, migration from Red to Blue states could also be curtailed/voting disenfranchised. I guess since AZ and GA voted blue recently, conservatives can be removed from voter rolls, tho I doubt the baboon thought this far.

Repost. https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/marge-being-marge-calling-for.2610730/, although the title of the other thread leaves a lot to be desired. admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
The Party of Lincoln
Free speech and yada yada yada. . .

Some movies and History Channel specials are well researched, but you can pick up Carl Sandberg's biography at the local public library. Marjorie and her friends are post-Confederate throwbacks to Beulah-land -- the trash that fell between the cracks of the American Character. Today, Lincoln would be holding hands with AOC, The Squad, Uncle Joe and Kamala.

They should not be allowed to use Lincoln as part of their brand. So screw the free-speech arguments. Lincoln was so great that today's GOP politicians and supporters would all have to stand on each other's shoulders just to polish his shoes or kiss his ass. And if the portrayal by Daniel Day Lewis is fairly accurate, Lincoln was up to the task of polishing boots by himself, anyway.

Blue states provide 62% of GDP. Personally? If it were a clear case of black-and-white, blue or red, I say cut 'em loose. We don't need them. They aren't Americans. They're space-alien Enemy filth. There's no sense in having a civil dialogue with Liars. Otherwise, the conversation would be more productive if conducted in words of hot lead.

Don't think THEY'RE the only ones who could relish a civil war.

And "gun rights"?! We don't need any. We can just raid the armory at Harper's Ferry.

Reactions: hal2kilo

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
I'm all for it. Let them go off into economic collapse. The remaining states can then add in PR and DC. They can modernize SCOTUS. Should be a win-win.

Theoretically, maybe.

There is no way that a referendum to secede would pass in most states. In the handful that it might there’s still going to be 40%+ people voting against it, kids that don’t get a vote, etc.

These outright seditionists are a minority even in their own party.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Best thing she's ever said and probably the only time I've ever agreed with her.

It's a stupid statement from a deeply dumb person. We can hate on how our fellow countrymen have been duped by a group of greedy fucks out to grift off their rage but advocating for ending America is not something I can remotely get behind. That sure as shit isn't the legacy I want my kids to inherit.

Agreeing with her is being a quitter.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Status
Not open for further replies.