Project Gotham 2

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
XBconnect is a way to play XBox games over the net, by simulating a LAN game with others. It was (and probably still is) overrun with people playing Halo, and there were about 2-3 people playing other games :)

Xbox Live, if you have it, is awesome IMO :) XBConnect is probably best for Halo mainly.

Confused

Asharus

Oct 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Confused
XBconnect is a way to play XBox games over the net, by simulating a LAN game with others. It was (and probably still is) overrun with people playing Halo, and there were about 2-3 people playing other games :)

Xbox Live, if you have it, is awesome IMO :) XBConnect is probably best for Halo mainly.

Confused

Lots of games are supported w/ this client. A lot of people w/ banned XBoxes play here as well.

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Asharus
Lots of games are supported w/ this client. A lot of people w/ banned XBoxes play here as well.

Supported, yes, but how many actually play anything but Halo ;)

I haven't checked out XBC for about 6 months, but when I last looked at it, it was Halo server after Halo server, with the occasional other game every now and then! If there are more people playing more games now, then that is good ;)

Confused

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Asharus
See above.

xbox live is only $50 a year which is ~$4 a month which is ~.15$ a day, you have to be damn cheap not to be willing to shell that out for all the stuff you get with xbox live

Asharus

Oct 6, 2001
Those who have banned XBOXes w/ modchips can use XBConnect.

I haven't tried Live yet to check if my box is banned. I can if I wanted to, my chip can be turned off.