Progressive Comedy Network

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
A Democratic investment group planning to start a liberal radio network to counterbalance conservative radio hosts such as Rush Limbaugh says it is close to buying radio stations in five major cities.

Executives would not name the stations they are acquiring but said they reach all radios in five of the 10 largest media markets: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia and Boston. They also said they would soon buy stations in other markets.
He said Progress Media hopes to have comedian Al Franken (another Twin Cities native) do a daily talk show. And the company's programming division is talking with comedian Janeane Garofalo.
Thats right...it's all a joke...yuk yuk yuk :p

"The cool thing about it is that nobody's done this before," Sinton said. "It strives to be entertaining . . . but it also strives to be informative, with satire and also news pieces."
Huh? Nobody's done what? I thought they were trying to be a liberal version of Rush...although they have "a historical record replete with failed liberal radio attempts."

Good luck is all I have to say:p

CkG

PaperclipGod

Banned
Apr 7, 2003
Notice that they have to buy stations to get their liberal propaganda on the airwaves. There's not enough demand to actually interest legitimate radio stations in a liberal "yuk yuk" hour.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Let them start a liberal network. I have a feeling that being heard isn't going to help the Democratic party...