Professor to study those women who flash boobs at hockey games. . .

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Falloutboy
Originally posted by: TechnoKid
The breast is not a sexual organ.

take it you GF has no boobs then :D

No its not that (she has quite nice ones), but I've learned in school (heym what a concept! school...) that the breast is not a sexual organ. However, it is viewed as being sexual in nature, I suppose.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

No its not that (she has quite nice ones), but I've learned in school (heym what a concept! school...) that the breast is not a sexual organ. However, it is viewed as being sexual in nature, I suppose.
You had to go to school to learn that?

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: b0mbrman

You had to go to school to learn that?

I read a [biology and Psychology] book. But i learned how to read by going to school.

To correct myself, the breast is not a sex organ, although it is sexual in nature I suppose.

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
I read somewhere that 1 in 100 women can get an orgasm purely by breast stimulation. You tell me that's not sexual.

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: apac
I read somewhere that 1 in 100 women can get an orgasm purely by breast stimulation. You tell me that's not sexual.

I will correct myself that the breast is not a sex organ, although it is viewed as being sexual in nature.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Some woman was flashing her jugs a few rows above me at a niner game a couple years ago. didn't have my camera though.

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: KLin
Some woman was flashing her jugs a few rows above me at a niner game a couple years ago. didn't have my camera though.

man card, turn in now;):p or else you have to do a mspaint of it:beer:

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
women flash at concerts all the time... while sitting on their boyfriend's shoulders.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: apac

I will correct myself that the breast is not a sex organ, although it is viewed as being sexual in nature.

Breasts are not physically required for the actual act of copulation; however, they may play a significant role in the arousal process both as stimulants to the male and receptors for the female.

^^ There's your psychobabble right there.

- M4H

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001

I dont care if its a sex organ or not. All i know is that I like it and the more the merrier