Problem with unziping

AssistantPimp

Jun 11, 2006
English is not my language so sorry about the grammar...

Ok, my problem is...
I downloaded one full album in zip. format and I open it with winzip...when I extracted it I get only empty folder, not the folder with mp3 songs in it...
How do I extract to get a mp3 songs from zip. file?!

I get message: CRC failed in the encrypted file.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
The CRC error means the zip file is corrupted and WinZip was unable to extract any files. Re-download it.

nova2

Feb 3, 2006
winrar outputs an error similar to that when you enter the wrong password when extracting from an encrypted archive.

it looks like winzip is giving the same error.

sounds like you typed the password incorrectly, or I'm wrong about the winrar-winzip similarity.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Baked
Paying for the album at the store usually solves this problem.

Aye. Either that, or go to the Torrent website you downloaded it from and look in their forums.

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
First, get the right password.

Second, buying also usually helps.

Third, that being said, check the torrentsite (I'm guessing thats were you got them) and check the comments section.

MrScott81

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: wizboy11

Third, that being said, check the torrentsite (I'm guessing thats were you got them) and check the comments section.

Wow, congratulations for repeating everything said above, and offering no new input of your own. You sound smart.

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
Originally posted by: MrScott81

Wow, congratulations for repeating everything said above, and offering no new input of your own. You sound smart.

:confused:
I don't see your previous post???

MrScott81

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: MrScott81

:confused:
I don't see your previous post???

I didn't have a previous post...apparently you can't read either.