Pro Trump Rally has Begun in DC...

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
rudy still can't properly operate a phone:

Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer and top adviser to President Donald Trump, is calling Republican lawmakers urging them to delay the electoral vote count by at least one day to allow the president and his team to present more evidence of alleged election fraud. Giuliani was making calls this evening, as late as an hour before Congress reconvened, in a desperate attempt to block the final count of Electoral College votes.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Don't say the last 4 years! ;)

(sorry been a long day!)

yeah right?

I know that at least I have "published" on these very forums, the concept of "Clear and Present Danger" to the USA wrg to president Trump, at least 2 dozen times, over the last 4 years. :D

Oh yeah and let's not forget the security threat he represents in terms of intel.

did they take away the "little daddy red phone" from him? Better follow the line all the way to his bedroom closet. Probably feverishly dialing Puti.

Reactions: Meghan54

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
20k/day or whatever Rudy was charging is a hell of a drug

imagine getting to the point in life where alimony/child support/general human failure has dragged you down to grifting a publicly-elected grifter to a daily wage of annual poverty level salary to "simply afford" your Everclear, teenage imported Croatian prostitute, and Fop addictions.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
rudy still can't properly operate a phone:

What a dickhole.

They can "present evidence" any god damn time they want. Donald has been whining about a stolen election since around July of last year. Which is weird because that was months before election day but the average conservative moron cant think for shit so its alright.
They've had ample opportunity. They presented NOTHING except one woman who was clearly full of crap and couldnt back up her claim with any physical evidence. Rudy is clearly desperate if he's asking for one more day.

The rare times somebody was caught interfering: Guess who they were supporting?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Well at least the liquor distributors are happy as dry January comes to a close a mere 6 days in.

Reactions: Vic

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I like to stand back and take in the overall. I think back when Donald Trump first announced his run for president and so many thought OH WOW, WOULDN’T IT BE FUN TO HAVE A FUNNY PRESIDENT. WOULDN’T IT BE FUN TO HAVE A CLOWN FOR PRESIDENT. A CLOWN WHO WOULD MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY. Well Trump people.... you got your wish. And then some....

I don't personally know anyone who thought like that. I remember a lot of laughs because it was beyond ludicrous to even consider the possibility that this joke could actually win. So joking people would say "oh wouldn't it be comedy if he won?" Because he wasn't suppose to be able to win. As for his followers I don't think a single one thinks along the "funny president" lines. Many I've spoken to say he's the greatest president in our history. I don't know how many would take that back after everything that happened today. But sadly I think many would still love the man and blame MSM and still claim the election was rigged.

The Trump shit show really outdid itself today, never in my life would I have imagined I'd see the leader of our country getting banned from Twitter lol. He's running our country, as of right now he's still one of the most powerful people on the planet, yet Twitter found him unsuitable enough to block him from Tweeting, that's scary shit.