Pro-tip for Right Wingers, Alt-Right, Conspiracy freaks and wannabe Nazis that post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Posting a new thread or in a thread offering a comment and a video as support/proof does not a commentary make... As does not misleading topic headlines or misdirecting links to your brain fart of the eve....

So stop...

It's as stupid as saying "cuck." It's a sure sign of an limited intellect. It's a waste of my time... and yours...

And you just seem so feeble when doing so... So stop.

Thanks!

This is neither politics nor news.The decisions as to what is or is not commentary and when it has or has not been made are not yours to make. So stop.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

leper84

Dec 29, 2011
Translation: "If you don't think what I think, or say things the way I want them to be said, you're a mouth-breathing idiot"

You should have thrown something about racist in there, would have been perfect.

Reactions: Blue_Max
Nov 25, 2013
Translation: "If you don't think what I think, or say things the way I want them to be said, you're a mouth-breathing idiot"

You should have thrown something about racist in there, would have been perfect.

Another straw cleanup needed on aisle 5!

Feb 4, 2009
I'll put it in language that will be easy to understand.

When posting stuff Crooked Hillary has lied about or anything involving Trumps utter greatness or his strong masculine hands, don't just use links its low energy. Only losers are low energy.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I'm sure Mr rooroo will be in here soon with 5 impeded youtube vids and 9 links from far right bullshit sites like breitbart.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
"Stop backing up your arguments with researched evidence, it reduces the impact I get when I call you a racist/x-phobe/misogynist for it!"

Nov 25, 2013
"Stop backing up your arguments with researched evidence, it reduces the impact I get when I call you a racist/x-phobe/misogynist for it!"

You consider Info Wars "researched evidence" ?

Go on, squeeze it again

19B8gKCCdM-4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.