Pro Gun activists push for anti-quarantine

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Right-wing fascists say YOU'RE A VICTIM!

Right-wing authoritarians say WHERE DO I FUCKING YELL AND SCREAM ABOUT BEING A VICTIM?

Bengahzi meets JadeHelm meets covfefe.

MAGA 2020

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Thankfully, Facebook has been cracking down on these groups and deleting events/posts rallying people to defy stay-at-home orders. Won't stop some diehard Trump drones from rushing to get themselves sick, but it will prevent them from roping in other unsuspecting people.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
When stupid people that are in real danger and prefer stupidity over safety, then they will die from this virus. They might protest in the name of Donald Trump today.... but tomorrow or next week or next month they will eventually DIE in the name of Donald Trump.
However, on the plus side, if that is how they want to go out then so be it.
On the minus side, DO NOT show up at the hospital unable to breathe and expect everyone else to feel sorry for you.
Or, to use my tax dollars in paying for YOUR stupidity.
If you are going to be Donald Trump dumb and Donald Trump ignorant, at least do everyone a favor and DIE AT HOME.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Heard a poll that said 68% want a slow opening vs 32% who are ready now. Isn't Trump's voting base around 32% +/- a couple?

edit: I believe it was a WSJ/NBC poll.

Last edited:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Thankfully, Facebook has been cracking down on these groups and deleting events/posts rallying people to defy stay-at-home orders. Won't stop some diehard Trump drones from rushing to get themselves sick, but it will prevent them from roping in other unsuspecting people.

If I recall though. they are only cracking down on certain states. Not all states. And now I can't even recall why.... I need to go get a coffee and donut. BRB

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
If I recall though. they are only cracking down on certain states. Not all states. And now I can't even recall why.... I need to go get a coffee and donut. BRB

I don't think it's to the exclusion of others. I know Facebook was consulting state governments before making decisions, so it may just be those that were asking "please shut these down."

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I don't think it's to the exclusion of others. I know Facebook was consulting state governments before making decisions, so it may just be those that were asking "please shut these down."

Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone told CNN they are removing protest promotions in California, New Jersey, and Nebraska, with the company reaching out to states like New York, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania to see if the protests violate the social distancing measures.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
So when do we hear about "censorship of conservative views" or has it started already. Because, you know, the party of "law and order" are all about enforcing the law, even when it adversely affects them.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Facebook removing posts is fine as they are a private platform. State governments should stay out of these decisions. Nothing good will come from state involvement in private censorship efforts.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Facebook removing posts is fine as they are a private platform. State governments should stay out of these decisions. Nothing good will come from state involvement in private censorship efforts.

This isn't really censorship, though. Facebook is asking "hey, does this violate state orders?" and when it does, takes things down.

Reactions: DarthKyrie