Prey and Control Ultimate Edition on sale (ends Feb 2 on Steam)

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I have control ultimate so it would be $5.39 to deluxe for prey deluxe.

Edit: I have Prey in epic games and it mentions mooncrash dlc so I assume I have the full version which was free so those that grab the epic freebies may already own it. I don't see any separate dlcs for the game on epic.

Last edited:

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Is the DLC any good in Control? Currently playing the base game I got free from Epic Game Store. Probably the only game I have played other than Spiderman that has RT effects good enough to turn on.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Is the DLC any good in Control? Currently playing the base game I got free from Epic Game Store. Probably the only game I have played other than Spiderman that has RT effects good enough to turn on.
Never played the game. Not sure if the mooncrash dlc is included or not but it's mentioned in the description on epic and isn't sold separately. A quick search says:

"Yep, Mooncrash is included. It doesn't include the multiplayer/VR DLC Typhon Hunter, though (on PC, that one is only available on Steam)."

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Never played the game. Not sure if the mooncrash dlc is included or not but it's mentioned in the description on epic and isn't sold separately. A quick search says:

"Yep, Mooncrash is included. It doesn't include the multiplayer/VR DLC Typhon Hunter, though (on PC, that one is only available on Steam)."

Sorry, was talking about Control. Don't really care much about Prey.

CP5670

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Both are great games. I could never get into the Mooncrash DLC though.

[/QUOTE]

It's good if you like the base game. The Interrogations level is more of the same, while the Foundation level is pretty different architecturally and adds some interesting story bits.

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Control us an excellent game imo. It's implementation of Ray tracing is actually pretty good and makes a difference unlike most games try.