Question Prevent windows store updates from waking PC

merk

May 29, 2003
My PC routinely gets woken up so the windows store can install updates. This really ticks me off - if microsoft is going to do this, they should at least make it so your PC goes back to sleep after it's done updating.

Anyhow, is there someway to prevent the window store from doing this? I'm ok with the regular windows update doing this - but the store updates are too frequent and I'm tired of it. The only thing I found was the option to turn off 'updates apps automatically' - i'd rather not turn that off since i do want to get updates, or at least get notified of them. I just dont want my PC turning itself on every day for them. If i can't do that, can at least tell it to install them during the day instead of at 2am?

merk

May 29, 2003
Anyone? I thought i managed to disable this but my pc is still waking up every night right around 1:40am. Seems to be Universal Orchestrator Start that is waking it. I'm unable to do anything with this in task scheduler since it wants a user login and my login, even though it's an admin account, is not working.