Pretty overwhelming evidence Lance doped.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah I agree fuck landis, the entire cesspool of cycling is better off with these assholes out of it.

I realize it was solely for self-preservational reasons, but in some odd way, I think Lance almost deserves some form of respect (probably not the right word), for being the only guy to not fold. In the microcosm of a tradition-heavy sport like Pro Cycling, I find the guys that keep secrets of misdeeds to be less despicable than the ones that confess and turn on their peers, like Landis did.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
LOL at all those who were defending Lance just a few weeks / months ago

I defended him. Without the released proof i would again. i feel no shame or remorse for it either.

Now that it came out I have no sympathy for him. In fact i'm sick of seeing him on TV. he ruined lives, careers, sued people and won (lots of money) etc.

I hope those lives he ruined sue the shit out of him. that is the only time i wan't to hear or see him on tv.

i don't care he juiced in the sport. I care he lied under oath, fucked over innocent people. For that i want him to pay.

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
Sorry but innocent until proven guilty. His actions said he was innocent. He was a lying sack of shit though and hurt people in order to keep his lie going. That's what makes this worse.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
I defended him. Without the released proof i would again. i feel no shame or remorse for it either.

Now that it came out I have no sympathy for him. In fact i'm sick of seeing him on TV. he ruined lives, careers, sued people and won (lots of money) etc.

I hope those lives he ruined sue the shit out of him. that is the only time i wan't to hear or see him on tv.

i don't care he juiced in the sport. I care he lied under oath, fucked over innocent people. For that i want him to pay.

pretty much this.

he's nothing more then a dirtbag.