Pretty impressive, new games coming out on iphone

Shaotai

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2002
those look great.
can't wait until everyone gets the sdk (full version) and starts to develop apps...
I'm currently on a jailbroken, unlocked, 1.1.4 iphone and have all kinds of apps/games running on it...

NES emulator works good and iPhysics is awesome...

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Originally posted by: Shaotai
those look great.
can't wait until everyone gets the sdk (full version) and starts to develop apps...
I'm currently on a jailbroken, unlocked, 1.1.4 iphone and have all kinds of apps/games running on it...

It has no buttons though. How well does a virtual dpad work?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
those look great.

well early implimentatons sucked.
who knows, maybe someone can build a mini bluetooth gamepad or something and sell it. that would be nice.

Shaotai

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
those look great.

well early implimentatons sucked.
who knows, maybe someone can build a mini bluetooth gamepad or something and sell it. that would be nice.

Also, it takes a getting used to. But works alright... I agree, it would be cool to see a blue tooth gamepad, but then, you loose the novelty of using the phone as the all in one system...