Pretty damn extreme anti-US views

elzmaddy

Oct 29, 2002
I came across this shocking and extreme point of view expressed on this page. I dont' think the author is kidding either. Also, I think that there is not an insignificant number of Europeans who share this view. And in places like Indonesia, I believe much more common. At any rate, it is worthwhile to observe how peoples' opinions can differ radically I guess.

Disclaimer: do not click the link if you are sensitive to POW issues or have loved ones serving in Iraq.

Here

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Mildly amusing considering it is a German site.

He's probably just some jackbooted thug who is disappointed that good ol' Adolph didn't get the rest of those dirty Jews and firmly believes in the Fourth Reich.

Look, I can make broad generalizations too!^^^

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Why do you even bother posting this trash?
rolleye.gif

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
lucky for the rest of the world that is not an accurate representation of our attitudes or our intentions, if so, they would be in a world of trouble.....

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Looks like that site was put up either by a 13 year old or a mentally deficient adult. To be honest I found it amusing. Do you have any more? I'd like to send the links to my friends for a giggle.

arcitech2

Apr 1, 2003
Private Joker: How can you shoot women and children?
Door Gunner: Easy... you don't lead 'em so much.
[laughs]
Door Gunner: Ain't war hell?!

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Christoph
The banner ad at the bottom is great.

I think that was about the best, too.

Otherwise.....

Meh, mediocre Anti-American fomentation. I've seen better.

;)

gentobu

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2001
"U.S Terrorist A$$hole" Well if hes going to go off on a rant like that, he should at least try to get things right...Half of those pics are of british troops.

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
ive seen better anti french and german sites, so so far our billigerent a$$hats are beating theres
Go US

funny site though