Presidential Library So. Much. Winning!

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Now we have 2 threads about Trump tearing paper. He didn't have a fit in the first one, by day's end he'll probably have the military storming staples.

Reactions: Perknose

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Now we have 2 threads about Trump tearing paper. He didn't have a fit in the first one, by day's end he'll probably have the military storming staples.

Greenman =
R1XVoyk.png

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Omg, now I like and respect you again. I almost feel bad about egregiously insulting you in one of those threads . . . almost.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
PSA: You know, folks, there's a better, far more wonderful on this very topic here. Oh, sure, it was started later and so can be considered a repost, but time is a concept and, as the Trump presidency has taught us all, life is unfair.

Anyway, I have this secret "in" with the Nazi mods, so take THAT, you chronologically obsessed, mindless rule followers. :eek:

Reactions: Thebobo
Jan 25, 2011
PSA: You know, folks, there's a better, far more wonderful on this very topic here. Oh, sure, it was started later and so can be considered a repost, but time is a concept and, as the Trump presidency has taught us all, life is unfair.

Anyway, I have this secret "in" with the Nazi mods, so take THAT, you chronologically obsessed, mindless rule followers. :eek:
Well aren’t you a chaos inducing SOB. I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Fuck order! Damn the man!