President Trumps Approval number is on the rise bigly!

frowertr

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2010
Love the guy. Look forward to the next 7 years with a president that has balls...

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Donald Trump is turning out to be the greatest president of the 21st century.
Don't be so modest. He may be the greatest ever. His only real contender was Taft, at over 300 pounds. I'm not sure if Trump is greater than that or not ... yet. But if he keeps scarfing that delicious cake and double helpings of ice cream, he can do it!

Love the guy. Look forward to the next 7 years with a president that has balls...
Pssst. I have bad news for you. Hillary lost. Donald may be a numbnuts, but that's different. Oh, and he isn't going to make it seven more years.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Do I have to call the secret service? j/k

Maybe you've been watching too much House of Cards.
He's old and unhealthy, he's reportedly not enjoying himself (he's used to getting his way without being challenged, he's not used to working hard, and he's generally in over his head), and he's mired in scandals that are dragging his party down. That makes him unusually vulnerable to dying in office, resigning, and getting impeached. Thus, the odds are against him.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
He's old and unhealthy, he's reportedly not enjoying himself (he's used to getting his way without being challenged, he's not used to working hard, and he's generally in over his head), and he's mired in scandals that are dragging his party down. That makes him unusually vulnerable to dying in office, resigning, and getting impeached. Thus, the odds are against him.
Are the odds against you providing those citations that I asked for?

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
Hah, as if he'd have the humility necessary for that...besides, what would be the point? The knife would corrode as soon as it touched him.