President Trump Tweets Against Transgender People in the Military

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Looks like impeachment or explosive new data from Mueller is forthcoming. Trump is looking to rally the Trumptards (many of which are too fat to have ever served in the military) with this well thought out public policy debate and conclusion. A man of high intellectual capacity that listened to "his" generals.

So glad Premier Trump is taking a stand against those tranny's, after all RussiaGate, Obamacare, Sessions public flogging and Trump's complete ineptitude as a human being and president is less important than riling up those compassionate Christians against those spawn of satan Tranny's in the military.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Looks like impeachment or explosive new data from Mueller is forthcoming. Trump is looking to rally the Trumptards (many of which are too fat to have ever served in the military) with this well thought out public policy debate and conclusion. A man of high intellectual capacity that listened to "his" generals.

So glad Premier Trump is taking a stand against those tranny's, after all RussiaGate, Obamacare, Sessions public flogging and Trump's complete ineptitude as a human being and president is less important than riling up those compassionate Christians against those spawn of satan Tranny's in the military.

Come on man link the tweets.

Damn it. I posted this first! :p

Pick a better thread title! :)

Reactions: Homerboy

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
  1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21m21 minutes ago
    ....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

11,258 replies7,600 retweets20,997 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago
    ....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

6,785 replies8,190 retweets20,733 likes

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
    After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
There are thousands of transgendered people serving at present. What happens to them?

I'm guessing Mattis was not advised this was coming given the silence coming out of the Pentagon. He was supposed to make a determination by the end of the year what to do about future transgender recruits, not that existing transgender service people presented an issue as far as they are concerned.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
So let me get this straight, a transgender person that dutifully serves his country is going to banned from the military, but the leader of the free world that has had multiple bankruptcies, grabs women by the Pussy, colluded with former KGB strongmen and Russia, displays narcissist and psychopathic behavior and acts like a combination of Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini has the power to launch nukes whenever he pleases?

What world do we live in?

Jan 25, 2011
So let me get this straight, a transgender person that dutifully serves his country is going to banned from the military, but the leader of the free world that has had multiple bankruptcies, grabs women by the Pussy, colluded with former KGB strongmen and Russia, displays narcissist and psychopathic behavior and acts like a combination of Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini has the power to launch nukes whenever he pleases?

What world do we live in?
This is Trump world Mother F'er! You don't like it go back to... ummmm... wait where are you from?

just in case. /s

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Another pandering to the religious right from a man whom I doubt has ever been in a church other than to get married.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

BWAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!! "Tremendous medical costs?" OMG, that's a good one! Yo Donnie, I thought health insurance only cost $13 per annum? But hey, you guys are the experts, surely there is no room in the budget for transgender surgeries! Oh hey, how's that F-35 program doing?

Reactions: cytg111
Feb 16, 2005
  1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21m21 minutes ago
    ....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

11,258 replies7,600 retweets20,997 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago
    ....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

6,785 replies8,190 retweets20,733 likes

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
    After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

How do I put this delicately??
hmm....
Oh yea,
FUCK YOU DRUMPF. YOU FUCKING COWARD, BONE-SPUR BITCHOUT OF NAM!

That should suffice.

Jan 25, 2011
Just going to leave this here.

trump_screen_shot.png

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
BWAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!! "Tremendous medical costs?" OMG, that's a good one! Yo Donnie, I thought health insurance only cost $13 per annum? But hey, you guys are the experts, surely there is no room in the budget for transgender surgeries! Oh hey, how's that F-35 program doing?

Didn't you hear the F-35 is going great. Trump got the contractor to agree to a price cut on the latest planes that was already in the signed contract. He is the best, most bigly negotiator ever. He gets people to agree to already contractually agreed prices.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Fortunately we don't have to wait long for the truth to come out these days. Less about war fighting and more about clumsy political calculation:

vqGmwhg.jpg

Reactions: UNCjigga