President Trump loses Twitter fight with Chrissy Teigen

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump supporters have always claimed Trump doesn't attack he merely hits back but harder. In this case Trump initiated the attack out of jealousy. It went like this
"When all of the people pushing so hard for Criminal Justice Reform were unable to come even close to getting it done, they came to me as a group and asked for my help. I got it done with a group of Senators & others who would never have gone for it,” wrote Trump on Twitter. "I SIGNED IT INTO LAW, no one else did, & Republicans deserve much credit."
A man named @VanJones68, and many others, were profusely grateful (at that time!). I SIGNED IT INTO LAW, no one else did, & Republicans deserve much credit. But now that it is passed, people that had virtually nothing to do with it are taking the praise. Guys like boring musician @johnlegend, and his filthy mouthed wife, are talking now about how great it is - but I didn’t see them around when we needed help getting it passed. “Anchor”@LesterHoltNBC doesn’t even bring up the subject of President Trump or the Republicans when talking about the importance or passage of Criminal Justice Reform. They only talk about the minor players, or people that had nothing to do with it

John Legend responded that Trump is so exhausting. His wife Crissy who BTW - did not speak at the forum but was present did not mince words. She called Trump which should be his new nickname.
"PUSSY ASS BITCH".

Now I love the response, mainly for its accuracy but take away the particulars, here are the pressing questions.

How the hell does the President of the United States have time to get into a Twitter war with Crissy Teigen?
How the hell did this President expect to broker a deal with the Taliban when he can't even handle Crissy Teigen?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Imagine that. The President of the United States of America of whom represents all that WAS the proud legacy of one of the most successful experiments in democracy spending OUR time on OUR dime engaging in twitter wars with his "enemies" when he could be using the power of his office in so many other critically useful ways as had so many of his notable predecessors, and yes, including Obama.

So what has he done for us lately that we can be proud to stand by him for? Anybody? lol

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
#PresidentPAB

This is what kids will learn in school about this time 100yrs from now.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
EEBnnUYX4AAvOZK

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I would ask why the president was spending his time fighting on Twitter but I guess that would assume he actually does his job, and we all know he doesn’t.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Wow, she cussed at the president and the NPC's are in a frenzy over it. Shocking.

Huh? Who is in a frenzy? Are you drunk or something?

I do wonder why Trump is wasting his time tweeting though. Do you think he's the laziest president of all time? It's got to be close, right?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Huh? Who is in a frenzy? Are you drunk or something?

I do wonder why Trump is wasting his time tweeting though. Do you think he's the laziest president of all time? It's got to be close, right?

He actually seems quite energetic. It is nice that he can walk to his waiting car under his own power.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He actually seems quite energetic. It is nice that he can walk to his waiting car under his own power.

I didn't say anything about energy, I asked about his laziness. He sure golfs a lot and spends a lot of time watching TV and tweeting. Do you think other presidents were this lazy or less lazy?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I didn't say anything about energy, I asked about his laziness. He sure golfs a lot and spends a lot of time watching TV and tweeting. Do you think other presidents were this lazy or less lazy?

I don't think he's lazy at all. He's accomplished quite a bit in his first few years. And as I said, I think he is quite energetic.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I don't think he's lazy at all. He's accomplished quite a bit in his first few years. And as I said, I think he is quite energetic.

Do you think other presidents spent as much time golfing, tweeting, and watching TV as he does or did they do that less?

As for the accomplishments his administration has accomplished less through 2.5 years than any administration I can think of. Can you point to one you think did less in its first 2.5 years? By the way that's almost entirely due to Trump's laziness and incompetence. He doesn't know how to do the job and he's too lazy to learn.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Wow, she cussed at the president and the NPC's are in a frenzy over it. Shocking.

Why was DOTUS attacking those two people particular? Does he have nothing better to do?

It's likely that when he gets confused about what's going on or how to handle something he goes back to default mode, which is attacking POC. As the dementia progresses this will probably escalate.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Do you think other presidents spent as much time golfing, tweeting, and watching TV as he does or did they do that less?

As for the accomplishments his administration has accomplished less through 2.5 years than any administration I can think of. Can you point to one you think did less in its first 2.5 years? By the way that's almost entirely due to Trump's laziness and incompetence. He doesn't know how to do the job and he's too lazy to learn.

I have no idea how often each president golfed, watched TV, etc. Trump obviously uses Twitter more prolifically than past presidents, but I think that's just a modern president using modern methods of communication.

The rest, well, if he hasn't accomplished anything the left wouldn't be so butthurt.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I have no idea how often each president golfed, watched TV, etc. Trump obviously uses Twitter more prolifically than past presidents, but I think that's just a modern president using modern methods of communication.

He golfs about twice as often as Obama did, and Trump thought Obama spent far too much time golfing and called him lazy because of it.

So by Trump's own standards he is lazy. Do you agree with him?

The rest, well, if he hasn't accomplished anything the left wouldn't be so butthurt.

Maybe the left doesn't like him because he's incompetent and corrupt, lol.

Regardless you don't need to take my word for it, go look yourself. Compared to previous presidents Trump has almost no meaningful accomplishments. Whatever he's done has been through executive orders that will be quickly reversed as soon as he's gone because he has proven too erratic and incompetent to pass meaningful legislation.