President Snowflake breaks another tradition

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I suspect he's going to be booed regardless of whether or not he's on the field. And thanks to the advance notice, there may be lots of people holding "impeach the President" signs.

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
Tomorrow Spanky will tweet that no other president received as many cheers as he did and that people were coming up to him crying and thanking him for saving the world.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
That was the best thing I’ve seen in weeks. The vid of his face when realized what was happening.

Nov 8, 2012
lol the butthurt-ness of the people of DC cracks me up.

Yet another shithole place that (regardless of an incompetent president)... will forever remain a shithole place because they lack the standard intellect to govern effectively.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Yet another shithole place that (regardless of an incompetent president)... will forever remain a shithole place because they lack the standard intellect to govern effectively.

Well that's an interesting observation.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002

Why don’t they have enough intellect? Will I need to get a craniometer to test your theory?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Only people like you would call voicing honesty, negative.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Only people like you would call voicing honesty, negative.

Is that what he was saying? Because I have no idea what the fuck he was talking about. It sounded like he was complaining about the DC government. What he probably doesn’t realize is that it’s congress who governs DC and they have strict oversight of the district and can overturn any rule/law they wish. Guess who has had control of Congress for most of the last few decades? Since the 90’s it’s pretty much been all republicans.

I’d be drunk posting all the time too if reality contradicted my beliefs as much as it does his.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
HAHAHAHA! This one is the best. Everyone is cheering for the soldiers then when Trump shows up on screen, the entire park just starts booing.

That was probably the best one as you can really hear the whole crowd and it’s undeniable who they were cheering for and booing against. I wish there was a close up of Cheeto during that time. It must have hurt being the psycho narcissist that he is.

Gabe323

Apr 29, 2002
He thought surrounding himself with a ton of military personnel would probably keep people from booing. It reminds me of the idiots here that always link people of color spouting their same talking points thinking nobody will say anything bad.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
He thought surrounding himself with a ton of military personnel would probably keep people from booing. It reminds me of the idiots here that always link people of color spouting their same talking points thinking nobody will say anything bad.
That is what Trump gets for thinking! If you remember even Hitler who surrounded himself with his entourage had problems with trusted people in his command wanting to off him....

Reactions: whm1974

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Most of the people in that place are probably from the educated affluent counties surrounding DC in VA and MD where Trump didn't even crack 20-30% in 2016.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
What does this even mean?

I believe he is trying to imply that someone is gay, from the context, Obama. If he's trying to imply that the poster is gay, he botched it in the way he said it. Either way, it's nonsensical drivel.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I believe he is trying to imply that someone is gay, from the context, Obama. If he's trying to imply that the poster is gay, he botched it in the way he said it. Either way, it's nonsensical drivel.
Oh I assumed as much, I just wanted him to say it.

Says a lot about him, although I'm not sure we needed more data.