President Obama announces support for gay marriage

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
I agree with you, Obama is deranged. I am shocked you would publically say so.

Because I like what is underneath it, the same reason why you talk about men's undergarments.

Again with your lies. You like lying.

Since there are no Christian Taliban, I will not be shot, but wishing me physical harm is not allowed on this forum.

Oh, that's right. You're the one who needs the angel emoticon to denote sarcasm or illogical posting.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
And this is why men cannot force women to carry the child to term, even if he wants it. The man still gets shorted in my proposal. Just less shorted.

The man is shorted in your proposal is the best and most agreeable, acceptable and common sense solution to your as yet unexplained alternative. Try delineating that and only then can you continue having big boy discussions.

No its more like 50-50

No actually, vast supermajorities of Americans agree with a woman's right to choose in one form or another.

Except the men are prohibited from having any meaningful participation.

You have to explain your bullshit in detail, can't just randomly say unsubstantiated drivel. How are men "prohibited from having any meaningful participation"?

It is HER CHOICE. Her body, her choice, her responsibility.

None of which prohibits men from being a part of that discussion. There is certainly no shortage of women that have decided to have abortions based on how the man in their life reacted to news of their pregnancy. Nor is there a shortage of the opposite happening.

Oh wait, so now men should be forced to provide emotional support to the mother as well?

Oh I'm sorry you had trouble reading that, maybe you should reread it for clarification since I never said that. My statement clearly draws a very direct, obvious line between the forced financial support deadbeat dads must give by law (a fantastic law that absolutely should exist at this point in time) and the fact that without being forced to give financial support they also would not give any emotional support. You see, there's a practical reality where current/future deadbeats (say, I don't know, you) will eventually realize (hopefully/most likely) that your legally mandated child support payments might lead you to the conclusion that you should eventually provide emotional support to said child and mother. It goes hand-in-hand with being human and not being an asshole deadbeat.

Men and women still would not be equals in my proposal. The man would at least get half the rights of the woman. He could not force her to bear his children for him still.

Your posts are awful and make no sense. Men and women are not equal when it comes to reproduction. This a fundamental, biological difference. Know your place kid.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
No actually, vast supermajorities of Americans agree with a woman's right to choose in one form or another.
And roughly half consider themselves pro-life. The legal under some circumstances probably encompasses things like rape.

You have to explain your bullshit in detail, can't just randomly say unsubstantiated drivel. How are men "prohibited from having any meaningful participation"?

None of which prohibits men from being a part of that discussion. There is certainly no shortage of women that have decided to have abortions based on how the man in their life reacted to news of their pregnancy. Nor is there a shortage of the opposite happening.

The woman can do whatever she wants. The man has no rights.

Oh I'm sorry you had trouble reading that, maybe you should reread it for clarification since I never said that. My statement clearly draws a very direct, obvious line between the forced financial support deadbeat dads must give by law (a fantastic law that absolutely should exist at this point in time) and the fact that without being forced to give financial support they also would not give any emotional support. You see, there's a practical reality where current/future deadbeats (say, I don't know, you) will eventually realize (hopefully/most likely) that your legally mandated child support payments might lead you to the conclusion that you should eventually provide emotional support to said child and mother. It goes hand-in-hand with being human and not being an asshole deadbeat.

Your posts are awful and make no sense. Men and women are not equal when it comes to reproduction. This a fundamental, biological difference. Know your place kid.

And they still would not be equal under my proposal. The woman would still have the advantage. She just would not be allow to screw up a man's life by forcing him to be responsible for her reproductive choice.

Why should an 18 year old man have his life ruined because his girlfriend wont get an abortion?

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
And roughly half consider themselves pro-life.

A meaningless distinction when half those pro-lifers support abortion under some circumstances.

The legal under some circumstances probably encompasses things like rape.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

The woman can do whatever she wants. The man has no rights.

Bullshit wimp-out. Reread if you're still confused.

And they still would not be equal under my proposal. The woman would still have the advantage. She just would not be allow to screw up a man's life by forcing him to be responsible for her reproductive choice.

Why should an 18 year old man have his life ruined because his girlfriend wont get an abortion?

Personal responsibility. Learn it, men.

Anyway, I see you're not responding to my questions and instead purposefully dodging. I guess that's what a trolling, weaker mind has to resort to. Meh.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Oh, that's right. You're the one who needs the angel emoticon to denote sarcasm or illogical posting.

Wow, you are still butt hurt over not getting that? You really should get over it already, you are only reminding people about your failure.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
bottom line is, if you are not prepared to support a baby dont fuck. its as simple as that.

Will you still say the same thing when the gender of the person who had sex is female? Or do you hold a double standard and say only men must support a baby or not have sex?