President Clinton Killed by assasin.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Sorry about that. It is an attention getter though.

Could somebody recommend a band that sounds like Dynamite Hack?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You need to quit that sh!t! :| My heart stopped for a moment there...

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
Hot tip!

You'd get more responses if you had Could somebody recommend a band that sounds like Dynamite Hack? as your topic.

20_MuleTeam_Borax

Oct 9, 1999
I like to go to amazon.com and search for a band. They have a list of band "other people who bought this cd also liked." I usually have good luck using that, but your luck my differ.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Infest [EXPLICIT LYRICS]; Papa Roach
The Marshall Mathers LP [EXPLICIT LYRICS]; Eminem
Now You See Inside; SR-71
The History Of Rock [EXPLICIT LYRICS]; Kid Rock

Heard of all those but SR-71... bout to go check them out.

Thanks.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Time to fire up the old napster.

NFS4- We could only be so lucky if he and Gore both were gone.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< NFS4- We could only be so lucky if he and Gore both were gone. >>

Bleh, Gore is the next president ;) Smirk Boy doesn't have a chance :p

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I would have wanted Keyes or Bush. Gore scares me to death. He also steals all of Bush's ideas. Also, Gore is a friggin liar. He got caught red handed. He is so environmental friendly, yet the oil companies he has money in, are the worst polluters in South America.
Go figure.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If AlGore becomes the next president, I'm becoming a British subject. If the American people are stupid enough to elect that moron, they deserve everything they get, but I want no part of it.

God save the Queen! (just practicing)

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
yeah i second that:

ANYBODY BUT(y) GORE

and if he is elected, i fear that soon we will be chanting

ANYBODY BUT HILLARY (shudder)

dam()

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
Gore's main thing is campaign finance reform, but he's got long record of illegitimate campaign work. His other big thing is psuedo-environmentalist cr@p. &quot;Yeah, lets shut down all the nuclear power plants so that we can burn more fossil fuels and further pollute America!&quot; And registered Democrats keep putting folks like him back in the office, because that's how they can be sure that their welfare checks will be in on the first of the month (God forbid a workfare program!).

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
Funny how nobody comments about Bush's campaign schemes. Remember the nutrional vitamin and herb supply companpies and their pouring of money into Bush's coffer?

Bush's idea of campaign reform is to burden exactly one non-profit organization type with rediculous clauses and extra bureaucratic paperwork...Unions. Not the NRA or any other non-profit organization which use their membership fees for politcal activities as well. Hmmm maybe that's because Unions have mostly backed Democrats in the past two decades??

Bush's idea of tax reform is to give you back more Federal money but then leave it to the states to collect more. Even so, the average $50,000 income family would get back an addition $400 a year at most. The average $300,000 income family would get back more than $50,000 in extra refunds.

Bush's main goal is to furthur lower the wages of average Americans in the country. This is why he hates the most democratic type of all non-profit politcally affiliated organizations (Unions) where every leader and money spender is elected at ballot unlike the NRA and other dictatorial organizations.

God bless democracy, voting by the people, and a balanced government by and for the people!

Do NOT vote for Bush. Just a damn shame I don't like Gore much either though.:eek: But he aint half as bad as Bush for the average working American.