President Bush's War Against Nuance

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
I don't see any "marksman" results. Care to provide them?

CkG
Now you're just being obstinate. Where are the WMD's CAD? Where are the massive stockpiles? Where are the nukes?

Oh, that's right, Clinton destroyed most of it and convinced Hussein to destroy whatever bits remained.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Bowfinger

CkG
Now you're just being obstinate. Where are the WMD's CAD? Where are the massive stockpiles? Where are the nukes?

Oh, that's right, Clinton destroyed most of it and convinced Hussein to destroy whatever bits remained.

No, now I'm just looking for an answer.

But to answer your's because I feel generous tonight;)
We don't know where the WMDs are BOW.(for some reason I think your answer should resemble mine;))
We don't know where the massive stockpiles went.
We don't need no stinking nukes....oh wait:p

Anyway - yes. WMDs looks to have been an intelligence failure across the globe.

Now answer my question and back up your claim that Saddam destroyed "whatever bits remained"
rolleye.gif

CkG

HardWarrior

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Originally posted by: TheSnowman
Originally posted by: DragonMasterAlex
without downplaying the importance of each of those soldier's lives, 500 is an *incredibly* small number of lives lost in the history of war.
What number is too big? 1,000? 10,000? More? Don't forget the 200+ "coalition" troops also killed so far. Don't forget the 10,000 or so innocent Iraqis we "liberated" into the afterlife. At what point do we say the loss of life is too great?

not sure why hardly anyone is posting the numbers of military casuatlies on the Iraqi side; but from what i understand its at least another 45,000 people who were simply trying to defend the sovernty of their nation.

Pretty close to the only multiple-source reporting I know of. 40,000 soldiers + 10,000 civilians=50,000 people who should still be vertical.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: HardWarrior
without downplaying the importance of each of those soldier's lives, 500 is an *incredibly* small number of lives lost in the history of war.
What number is too big? 1,000? 10,000? More? Don't forget the 200+ "coalition" troops also killed so far. Don't forget the 10,000 or so innocent Iraqis we "liberated" into the afterlife. At what point do we say the loss of life is too great?

not sure why hardly anyone is posting the numbers of military casuatlies on the Iraqi side; but from what i understand its at least another 45,000 people who were simply trying to defend the sovernty of their nation.

Pretty close to the only multiple-source reporting I know of. 40,000 soldiers + 10,000 civilians=50,000 people who should still be vertical.

Add in a couple hundred thousand more buried enmass and we can rest our heart strings for a while.

CkG

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Because in all honsety most Americans could give a rats ass about the Iraqis..well unless they are scrambling for a reason to defend Bushes invasion now that the reasons he originally gave turned out to be "All Wrong"

HardWarrior

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Originally posted by: HardWarrior

Add in a couple hundred thousand more buried enmass and we can rest our heart strings for a while.

CkG

This may surprise you, but I couldn't care less what happens to the Iraqi's as long as it isn't MY government doing it.