President Big Mouth opens yap before getting all the facts on London bomb

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yup in democracies that is how it works, the US is not a democracy, you don't hold democratic elections at all.

It's a corporate run dual party stateship devoid of any form of democratic elections.

Yeah, we get, after who knows how many comments like these, that you hate the US. Try focusing on the problems in your own back yard.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, we get, after who knows how many comments like these, that you hate the US. Try focusing on the problems in your own back yard.

Are you functionally retarded? This is a thread about your kent in chief that you have elected making a fool of himself commenting on a terrorist act in the UK.

Our biggest problem is our association with the US. I thought disbanding NATO was a bad idea but after the last election, I'm thinking that it's a fucking great idea.

When you retards stop implicating us we'll stop caring, until then get your fucking orange kent to shut the fuck up, K?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
That raises problems with the notion of accountability in any democracy. We're supposed to criticize our leaders when there is good reason to. Turning the other cheek doesn't work.
That Trump is insane and should be removed from office isn't a criticism?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yup in democracies that is how it works, the US is not a democracy, you don't hold democratic elections at all.

It's a corporate run dual party stateship devoid of any form of democratic elections.
I have been making that point since before Sanders called for a revolution. Americans are asleep at the wheel. Americans are asleep to the fact they lost a class war to the rich that can only be reversed by progressive revolution.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Nope. I simply stated he could have known. And apparently ISIS has already claimed responsibility, at least according to Der Spiegel, who also speculate that Trump may have again prematurely released confidential info.

So best case he just fucked up, worst case he really really fucked up?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Are you functionally retarded? This is a thread about your kent in chief that you have elected making a fool of himself commenting on a terrorist act in the UK.

Our biggest problem is our association with the US. I thought disbanding NATO was a bad idea but after the last election, I'm thinking that it's a fucking great idea.

When you retards stop implicating us we'll stop caring, until then get your fucking orange kent to shut the fuck up, K?

Yes, it's a thread about Trump, but you didn't just criticize Trump, did you?

Tell the orange kent to STFU yourself. You have about as much sway with him as I do.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
That Trump is insane and should be removed from office isn't a criticism?

Then why are you telling everyone else who says such things about Trump that they need to take hard look at themselves for doing so?

The truth is, not all anger has to do with self-hate. One could have fantastic self-esteem, but if some random guy walks up and punches you in the face, the chances are you're going to get angry. Sometimes anger is a natural reaction to certain situations, while not being angry would suggest that you're emotionally dead for some reason.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If you thread derailed with something close to topic I would upgrade your IQ close to Trump. Until that happens remain at a 2 year old.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
A sad tweet:
realDonaldTrump said:
The travel ban into the United States should be far larger, tougher and more specific-but stupidly, that would not be politically correct!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908645126146265090?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017/09/15/trump-stupid-president-issued-better-travel-ban/

Apparently oblivious that "stupid, politically correct travel ban" was issued by none other than himself. This show ceased to be funny even as a cheap back-alley comedy.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
A sad tweet:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908645126146265090?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017/09/15/trump-stupid-president-issued-better-travel-ban/

Apparently oblivious that "stupid, politically correct travel ban" was issued by none other than himself. This show ceased to be funny even as a cheap back-alley comedy.

obviously the far tougher version wasn't issued, by anybody. Only the issued version was issued. When we say something should be the case, we don't always mean that it already is.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Then why are you telling everyone else who says such things about Trump that they need to take hard look at themselves for doing so?

The truth is, not all anger has to do with self-hate. One could have fantastic self-esteem, but if some random guy walks up and punches you in the face, the chances are you're going to get angry. Sometimes anger is a natural reaction to certain situations, while not being angry would suggest that you're emotionally dead for some reason.
There is a difference between fact and how you react to facts. If a random guy walks up and punches you in the face it was likely because you were asleep. If as I say what I am talking about is a third way of seeing things, without having experienced that you won't see what I am saying. I'm not telling you what I think to argue or change what you think by brute force or whatever, but to suggest something to consider. Just because you feel anger about something doesn't mean the anger is justified. It just means it is justified as far as you can see. I am suggesting alternative ways of reacting you may not have considered. I'm not interested in claiming you're wrong.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Funny how there was never an acknowledgment from Trump the terrorist attack on a mosque in Minnesota a few months ago.

Then again I guess this just confirms Trump doesn't care about brown people unless they are perceived perps.

Feb 16, 2005
perhaps the most truthful statement drumpf has ever made during his tenure on this planet
84fec7d72ec4e6d614de22ca40325c46.gif

Reactions: jackstar7

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
lopri said:
A sad tweet:
realDonaldTrump said:
The travel ban into the United States should be far larger, tougher and more specific-but stupidly, that would not be politically correct!

obviously the far tougher version wasn't issued, by anybody. Only the issued version was issued. When we say something should be the case, we don't always mean that it already is.
Maybe he should ask the president to sign a tougher version. After all, it's the president who can issue these executive actions, not "anybody" else.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
Funny how there was never an acknowledgment from Trump the terrorist attack on a mosque in Minnesota a few months ago.

Then again I guess this just confirms Trump doesn't care about brown people unless they are perceived perps.

Funny how it was never acknowledged by you that it's looking increasingly likely that he didn't speak without facts. He made a very specific statement that scotland yard had been watching the perp, and implied knowledge that Islam was responsible, before the general public knew about it, indicating inside knowledge. You can argue he shouldn't be talking about it, but I'm glad someone is. They still haven't even released any information about the attacker.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
Maybe he should ask the president to sign a tougher version. After all, it's the president who can issue these executive actions, not "anybody" else.
Yeah. Wish he would. I guess it can't hurt asking. I'll get on that.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Funny how it was never acknowledged by you that it's looking increasingly likely that he didn't speak without facts. He made a very specific statement that scotland yard had been watching the perp, and implied knowledge that Islam was responsible, before the general public knew about it, indicating inside knowledge. You can argue he shouldn't be talking about it, but I'm glad someone is. They still haven't even released any information about the attacker.

No one complained about him speaking without facts, they complained about him speaking without ALL the facts. Similarly he most certainly had facts about Charlottesville, including inside knowledge, but he said he didn't want to speak until he had them all.

I'm very confused as to how someone with even a basic understanding of what those words mean would write your post. Can you help us understand why you would write something so dumb?