President Biden's First Address to Congress

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
And this right here is the epitome of the stupid left.

Simply having an opinion you don't agree with doesn't make it racist. Simply having an opinion that you don't agree with doesn't make them a nazi either.

Simply throwing blankets on everything around you is just going to be a surefire way to continue on with more Trump elections. The adults roll their eyes at you, and we win elections because were not children that simply calls people ridiculous things like racist, sexist, nazi, <insert extremist word>
It’s weird how you continue to act like he didn’t just lose.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
So it doesn't bother you that you frequently espouse extremely racist "opinions" around here? You know, opinions that are always acceptable because you say they are opinions and therefore perpetually immune from criticism?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Simply having an opinion you don't agree with doesn't make it racist. Simply having an opinion that you don't agree with doesn't make them a nazi either.

Simply throwing blankets on everything around you is just going to be a surefire way to continue on with more Trump elections. The adults roll their eyes at you, and we win elections because were not children that simply calls people ridiculous things like racist, sexist, nazi, <insert extremist word>

So what you are saying is that you vote not on policies and/or the capabilities of the candidates but instead on whether or not a candidates supporters are mean to you?

Lol looks like more projection by our resident dumb ass.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Leeea

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
So it doesn't bother you that you frequently espouse extremely racist "opinions" around here? You know, opinions that are always acceptable because you say they are opinions and therefore perpetually immune from criticism?

No. I don't espouce extremely racist opinions.

criticize away, you usually do... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Is this one of those things where you spell a word wrong so you can deny it later.

Besides, many people are saying you do, that's the bar you agreed to.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Is this one of those things where you spell a word wrong so you can deny it later.

Besides, many people are saying you do, that's the bar you agreed to.

Is it Criticise or criticize?
Criticise is an alternative spelling of the same word. It means the same thing and can be used in all the same contexts. The only difference between these words is that criticize is the preferred spelling in American English, while both terms are common in British English.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Who the fuck said this? How is that, at all, discernible from context? Where did your brain go to pervert simple discourse in this way? This is not at all an adult understanding of how words and how concepts work. You just perverted frank discussion.

Why are you so fucking pathetically illiterate? 3rd graders don't fail this hard with basic reading comprehension. The fuck happened to you? Why do you keep inventing arguments that no one made, only so you can argue against them? How blind does one have to be to keep doing this shit, and keep patting oneself on the back for "a very good job," despite the trail of failing grades left in your wake, every time you plant face-first onto the lawn of failed context.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

It's OK. Plenty of racists don't see themselves as racist (it's "normal"). Plenty do, of course--they are very proud to identify as that way. I think a great many more, probably not all that, at least intentionally, racist, still speak in extremely racist terms, either through ignorance, habit, both.

meaning: even if you aren't explicitly or purposefully racist, it is very easy to constantly espouse racist views, and speak in racist language, defending profoundly historical racist policies, because the words have changed to describe the same thing. (obviously, these words are intentional. It's called dog whistling).

This is the kind or racism that owns the GOP. It has owned the GOP since the mid sixties, and has never left. All it takes is a little self-reflection and self-criticism. But that isn't a trait that is valued in the GOP, so these people aren't really recruited and are actually actively shunned from registering as republican.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
No. Why?

I wondered why you were curious about my racist opinion. /s

LOL
Well, being of the opinion that what is going on in GA right now in terms of republicans managing "election security", is fair and good, that is, suppressing primarily black votes..... is somewhat racism defined.
You get it right? "Your vote is work less than my superior vote." Right? Now you could cling to an idea that being black has nothing to do with it, those districts could be all white, and it would be the same story... and to that two points 1. does it matter? and 2. it does not, that is just you playing mindgames with yourself to justify whatever.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Well, being of the opinion that what is going on in GA right now in terms of republicans managing "election security", is fair and good, that is, suppressing primarily black votes..... is somewhat racism defined.
You get it right? "Your vote is work less than my superior vote." Right? Now you could cling to an idea that being black has nothing to do with it, those districts could be all white, and it would be the same story... and to that two points 1. does it matter? and 2. it does not, that is just you playing mindgames with yourself to justify whatever.

I don't know what you are on about with this GA voting laws.
1. I don't live in GA.
2. I have never discussed my opinions about their voting laws.

So you bringing this up out of thin air is puzzling. Enjoy your conversation with yourself.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I don't know what you are on about with this GA voting laws.
1. I don't live in GA.
2. I have never discussed my opinions about their voting laws.

So you bringing this up out of thin air is puzzling. Enjoy your conversation with yourself.
Not true, you have previously stated that you dont think GA voter suppression is a thing.

Mar 11, 2004
I love seeing the crybaby bitch show he keeps reading my posts. I'm guessing he's doing his dog and pony show of saying he's not racist and waaaaaah why do people keep pointing out his racist shit, how dare people call out his racism!?!

I forget, is he one of the white guys claiming he couldn't be racist because he bought a foreign bride? Which...with Gaetz's situation, perhaps we should look into if he adopted her first?

I guess outtahismind is done saying he voted D, lol

Oh shit, he was actually trying to cop that? Like did he claim he recently voted Democrat? Or is this him going back to his disproven with his own posts claim from like 2-5 years back where he claimed he #walkedaway?

Which its interesting that they're back on that train after they tried to pretend they didn't vote for Turmp (even though it was obvious they did) having to own up to that. Now it seems like they're having to deal with the guilt of having voted for him again and likely tacitly supporting his failed insurrection. And of course just like last time it was liberals' faults, they forced them to vote Republican! Because the Party of Personal Responsibility somehow can't ever seem to find their own.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I love seeing the crybaby bitch show he keeps reading my posts. I'm guessing he's doing his dog and pony show of saying he's not racist and waaaaaah why do people keep pointing out his racist shit, how dare people call out his racism!?!

I forget, is he one of the white guys claiming he couldn't be racist because he bought a foreign bride? Which...with Gaetz's situation, perhaps we should look into if he adopted her first?

Oh shit, he was actually trying to cop that? Like did he claim he recently voted Democrat? Or is this him going back to his disproven with his own posts claim from like 2-5 years back where he claimed he #walkedaway?

Which its interesting that they're back on that train after they tried to pretend they didn't vote for Turmp (even though it was obvious they did) having to own up to that. Now it seems like they're having to deal with the guilt of having voted for him again and likely tacitly supporting his failed insurrection. And of course just like last time it was liberals' faults, they forced them to vote Republican! Because the Party of Personal Responsibility somehow can't ever seem to find their own.

I dunno how recent, back around election time he claimed to be voting for Biden, and IIRC said he voted for Clinton. Didn't seem plausible, and I think whent Trump lost it sent him into a tail spin that we've seen since.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Who exactly is "we" in that last sentence of yours? If memory serves, you claimed to have voted for Biden. It's OK. We all knew you were lying anyway.

Mar 11, 2004
I dunno how recent, back around election time he claimed to be voting for Biden, and IIRC said he voted for Clinton. Didn't seem plausible, and I think whent Trump lost it sent him into a tail spin that we've seen since.

Yeah if he claimed to have voted Dem he's full of shit. I thought he was one of them pulling the "I didn't vote for Turmp, I don't even like him...but he's saying stuff that makes sense to me" assholes that then admitted what everyone already knew, that they voted for Turmp. Which maybe I'm getting him mixed up (because he's acting like the most clownfucking dipshit one of them all) with the multiple others that claimed that shit only to have posts from as far back as like 2008 show they were racist fucking pricks saying fucked up shit about Obama and gloating about never voting Dem. Its like their memories are completely fucked. No wonder they're so desperate to declare facts as invalid because it shows how full of shit they always are.

Reactions: hal2kilo